Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ram79 said:

I wouldn't be impressed if we sign him I'd rather have bent or Blackman up front but it' not my decision it's Gary's and I'll back his judgement 

Bent is one dimensional.

Jerome has everything in his locker. 

Would be a tremendous signing and a big coop for promotion push. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Hasn't even been making the Canaries bench of late....

Been injured.

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

He is a good striker no doubt about it. 

Gives a different option 

Must have fallen out with Norwich

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/reliable-journalist-reveals-derby-set-to-move-for-championship-striker/

There is doubt whether or not he is a good striker now. He has been in the past but now? Not played enough this season to say one way or the other.

Yes but so does Martin and Winnall and Bent and Bennett....

Why? He has been injured recently.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2018/january/bristol-team-news/

while Cameron Jerome hasn’t featured since the defeat at Leeds in mid-December due to a back injury.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Been injured.

There is doubt whether or not he is a good striker now. He has been in the past but now? Not played enough this season to say one way or the other.

Yes but so does Martin and Winnall and Bent and Bennett....

Why? He has been injured recently.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2018/january/bristol-team-news/

Right ok but back in training.  

Excuse the pun. 

Have to leave it to Rowett on this one. 

I would be delighted if Jerome signed for Derby. 

I think CM will go this window. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Right ok but back in training.  

Excuse the pun. 

Have to leave it to Rowett on this one. 

I would be delighted if Jerome signed for Derby. 

I think CM will go this window. 

I know, I was responding to not been on the bench lately and to your claims that there could have been a fall out. He hasn't played/been on the bench because he has been injured.

I would have liked to sign him 2-3 years ago, but not now.

It is down to Rowett, and if he signs Jerome then he will get my support. Doesn't mean I have to blindly think that he is the mutts nuts.

Just now, rynny said:

I know, I was responding to not been on the bench lately and to your claims that there could have been a fall out. He hasn't played/been on the bench because he has been injured.

I would have liked to sign him 2-3 years ago, but not now.

It is down to Rowett, and if he signs Jerome then he will get my support. Doesn't mean I have to blindly think that he is the mutts nuts.

Players get injured when out of favour don’t they . Not saying that is the case with Jerome. 

As for Leon Best your mate McClaren signed him but it’s always easy in hindsight to get it wrong. 

On 14/01/2018 at 00:07, Carl Sagan said:

He's had a couple of decent seasons when he's scored goals in the past

'The past' is a bit misleading. He scored 16 goals last season - aged 30. Then 18 goals in his previous Championship season 2 years ago aged 28. 

Poor Cameron seems to be getting a rough time on here purely because he's over 30.

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

Players get injured when out of favour don’t they . Not saying that is the case with Jerome. 

As for Leon Best your mate McClaren signed him but it’s always easy in hindsight to get it wrong. 

Players get injured all the time. What is your point?

So because I enjoyed the football under mac 1 and will defend him over it you need to have a veiled dig? I thought the same of Best as I do Jerome. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but even then some are still short sighted.

Archived