Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just welcomed into my family a fella who supported Derby when we met, then Sheff Utd and now Burton!

Despite my suspicion, he's a smashing lad, I guess some people aren't wedded to a team before an individual.

Free tickets must help, though.

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've just welcomed into my family a fella who supported Derby when we met, then Sheff Utd and now Burton!

Despite my suspicion, he's a smashing lad, I guess some people aren't wedded to a team before an individual.

Free tickets must help, though.

Sounds like I missed out on a cracker in your daughter pal ;-)  She's obviously a very good judge of character and football :-)

Let me know if things don't quite work out with the other fella, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for them of course :-)

10 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Sounds like I missed out on a cracker in your daughter pal ;-)  She's obviously a very good judge of character and football :-)

Let me know if things don't quite work out with the other fella, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for them of course :-)

Niece not daughter, no way I'd let my daughter marry such a fly by night!

Just now, reveldevil said:

Niece not daughter, no way I'd let my daughter marry such a fly by night!

Niece you say?

In that case I wouldn't feel quite so cheeky asking her out on her date if this one went bellies up. If it were your daughter I'd feel obliged to get your permission first, I assume it would be a foregone conclusion of course. Daddy ;-)

The lad she's married sounds really nice, I bet he wears expensive proper wool sweaters and always smells nice as well ;-)

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

The link might be Andy Garner of course..............

• 2 weeks later...

Both Bryson and Buxton always gave there all for Derby,and Bryson will always be remembered for his hat trick against the red dogs, loved it when we sang the Bryson song, he knows he is loved by the rams fans, and has only good things to say about he club, not like some who have recently left us, also met Bryson once and is a top bloke. Once a ram always a ram.

Archived