ramma

Is Rowett up to the job

Latest Updates

I am passed caring if he is gone, I couldn't care less if Mel Morris sodded off and took Moor Farm with him. I don't think I would be too bothered if we were relegated to League 1 and our attendances dropped below 10,000.

As my late father always said, don't stress about it, doesn't matter who we play, what division it is in, it's still football (there weren't hoofball in his day). 

52 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Gone by Xmas. Mark my words

Why? I hope that it isn't to do with that MK saga though.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If Rowett is gone by Xmas then my 20 year run as a season ticket holder will be over....as then we would truly be a shambles with yet another managerial change and I can't take that

Even if we were bottom of the league by 5 points?

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I am passed caring if he is gone, I couldn't care less if Mel Morris sodded off and took Moor Farm with him. I don't think I would be too bothered if we were relegated to League 1 and our attendances dropped below 10,000.

As my late father always said, don't stress about it, doesn't matter who we play, what division it is in, it's still football (there weren't hoofball in his day). 

You need to be careful what you wish for. I really worry about MM walking off. Look at all those clubs that fall from grace. All our current squad would quietly be hoovered up by Burnley, Villa, whoever.

Standing next to a wheezy old bloke who is holding a corgi on a bit string, watching the Rams play on Markeaton Park - always closer than you think.

13 hours ago, DEL said:

Why? I hope that it isn't to do with that MK saga though.

What has happened in Milton Keynes? :ph34r: