17/18 Third Kit Revealed

DcFc Dyycheee

Rate the Kit  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Coconut said:

It's a bit 1990s, whether I like it or not is immaterial to the fact they should be applauded for trying to make it interesting and something that stands out.

Only complaint is that surely Avon Tyres shouldn't mind turning the red of their logo to pink to fit with the rest of the kit, the red bit stands out for the wrong reasons.

Looks better iin full detail rather than the modelling photos

dcfc_1718thirdshirt_150364522777629UKITF

Good point - they've made an effort to make it different.  I don't like it but looks like plenty of people on here do so it's down to taste. And my 8 year old likes it.

I am disappointed with the kits overall though.  Can't remember the name of the guy on here who was doing the mock-ups a month or so ago but some of his designs were brilliant, I'd have bought quite a few of those.  I do wonder if we could have some fan involvement in the future.

12 minutes ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

Would look nicer if all the writing and badges were pink, Everton's 3rd kit has same trim in yellow with the sponsors and club badge also yellow, looks real smart

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

If it was plain black I'd say yeah, but I have a feeling white looks better with the pattern.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

If it was plain black I'd say yeah, but I have a feeling white looks better with the pattern.

1 hour ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

Would look nicer if all the writing and badges were pink, Everton's 3rd kit has same trim in yellow with the sponsors and club badge also yellow, looks real smart

I do like it tho, my 8yr old lad has been waiting for the 3rd kit to be released before deciding which to go for, I got a feeling he'll go for this one

4 hours ago, ShoreRam said:

Funny, I think it's an absolute shocker, first time I've thought that for a long time! Still, each to their own eh, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that. If people buy it, it's a good kit :-)

Indeed. It's probably the worst kit I have ever seen. Absolutely nothing to recommend it. It doesn't even look like a football kit. More like star trek or pyjamas. Very forgettable.  

8 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Indeed. It's probably the worst kit I have ever seen. Absolutely nothing to recommend it. It doesn't even look like a football kit. More like star trek or pyjamas. Very forgettable.  

Yeh I'm not keen either thanks - Also not bothered about the 1st or 2nd kits though - Although I see the logic - If your players are struggling to play as a team make it easier by putting them in high-vis vests or shirts with swirly things and pink stripes

The flip side being - I really liked the old thunderbirds kit - So my opinion on this matter must be judged unfavourably

15 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

This one?

tumblr_mw7dox9C9I1rewnp6o1_400.jpg

Archived