Sign in to follow this  
Jourdan

The not invincible Man City discussion

Latest Updates

1 hour ago, David said:

That "attack" was a load of cobblers unlike Wigan's which knocked Man City out the FA Cup....but anyhow, fan runs up to player, gets pushed away, nothing more. What amuses me the most is when Aguero goes back towards the fan he tries to hide behind his mate, would not let him live that one down if I knew him, what a female genitalia he was.

Pep was a bit of a clown, the way he reacted at half time for what ever reason showed the exact opposite of class, there is no high horse for him to sit on with players behaviour to the referee, no stranger to confronting them face to face himself either. Don't like it, don't do it yourself. 

Should have took his anger out on Delph for that ridiculous tackle, last couple of weeks calling for better protection of his players and whilst you will see far worse tackles than that, both feet went off the ground and off in he went. Foolish.

Pep's full time interview with the BBC wasn't much better. I saw a written report that he agreed with the red but on watching an interview you can see he's trying not to upset the FA, quite short with his answers whilst bubbling away ready to burst.

He has a similar warped view of the game as some on this forum in that the most shots and possession should win games. Reiterating the fact they played the perfect game and Wigan only had one shot.

That shot went in. The aim of the game.

With the talent on the pitch even with 10 men that was far from being the perfect game. 

Still the medias darling though and will walk the title, journalists will throw themselves at his feet as he lines up another list of £50m defenders to load his squad with. Ugh.

That's heresy.

1 minute ago, David said:

Its claimed the Wigan fan spat at Aguero, but even if thats not the case he still put his hands on him, I would have been quite happy if Aguero had punched his lights out. Hope they identify the Wigan fan and issue a very long ban, probably be meaningless as probably one of the many the many who only went because it was Man City.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its claimed the Wigan fan spat at Aguero, but even if thats not the case he still put his hands on him, I would have been quite happy if Aguero had punched his lights out. Hope they identify the Wigan fan and issue a very long ban, probably be meaningless as probably one of the many the many who only went because it was Man City.

He'll get a life time ban, clubs are stamping down on this kind of thing. The guy in the Green coat is actually the offender, when Aguero turned and went for him hid behind his mate. Hard man. Should be banned for that alone. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 17.59.40.png

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.