One win from Wembley ?

Doodle

8 hours ago, WestLondonRam said:

COYR!!! 

Cant wait for this. Easy travel for me. None of  those 3 hour Tuesday night drives. Has giant killing written all of it. 

Please football gods get us past Barnsley. 

I think B4 has rubbed off on me 

Really??? He's going to end up on the register for that carry on

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Maths is not my strong points but i imagen derby can have as many tickets as we would like.

No. It will be to competition rules which state the percentage away fans are allocated. This doesn't change because its at Wembley.

Also isn't spurs capacity for home games at Wembley reduced from the full capacity at Wembley? Sure I read that somewhere.

Not comfortable with all this really as I find it very disrespectful to a good club in Barnsley who play good passing football and are a nice side to watch despite having all their best players cherry picked every year. It will be a very tough game against them, one we could very easily lose.

7 minutes ago, KBB said:

No. It will be to competition rules which state the percentage away fans are allocated. This doesn't change because its at Wembley.

Also isn't spurs capacity for home games at Wembley reduced from the full capacity at Wembley? Sure I read that somewhere.

Not comfortable with all this really as I find it very disrespectful to a good club in Barnsley who play good passing football and are a nice side to watch despite having all their best players cherry picked every year. It will be a very tough game against them, one we could very easily lose.

The competition rules will be for a minimum away fan capacity. There's nothing to stop the home team giving the away team more tickets if they wanted to do that.

You're right about Barnsley and I don't expect us to get through, but if we did it would be a good evening out.

19 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Only 25k? Took 38k last time we were at Wembley. Just shows how far our support has dropped off.

Not really, just shows how many fair-weather 'fans' we have. I remember all the stories of people 'outraged' that they didn't get a ticket because they'd been listening to them on Radio Derby since the year dot and once visited the ground as a birthday treat!

If we get to Wembley at the end of this season, they'll all be there again.

Archived