One win from Wembley ?

Doodle

50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yep travelling all that way to see a drab 1-0 against Spurs reserves in a 3/4 empty stadium...sounds like the thing dreams are made of!

Bloody hell  plenty of us do the journey in reverse, on a weekday, to watch us! And throw in a drab 0-0 as well, sounds like something dreams are made of. Oh wait, it's called being a customer nowadays I think. 

Big world and all that. Except for @Boycie of course. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/09/2017 at 12:59, Angry Ram said:

How do i know what? Arsenal? You've lost me.

Just wondering how you’ve got such intimate knowledge of Wembley. As derby fans it’s not like we go their often enough to have such knowledge. The conclusion is you must go at least once a year, so you must be an Arsenal fan. 

Logic innit. 

On 21/09/2017 at 18:07, Angry Ram said:

Bloody hell  plenty of us do the journey in reverse, on a weekday, to watch us! And throw in a drab 0-0 as well, sounds like something dreams are made of. Oh wait, it's called being a customer nowadays I think. 

Big world and all that. Except for @Boycie of course. 

I see. The other logical conclusion is you live near Wembley. Didn’t think about that option.

As far as I’m concerned, the world is split up in to those who live in derby, and forest fans. Perhaps I should allow for other possibilities.

15 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I see. The other logical conclusion is you live near Wembley. Didn’t think about that option.

As far as I’m concerned, the world is split up in to those who live in derby, and forest fans. Perhaps I should allow for other possibilities.

Black and white are truly your colours :lol:

Archived