Sheffield United v Derby County

Mafiabob

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

He wasn't in a state to remember it, bit of a chef Evans moment, but it's a night I'll never forget

remember what now ? :o

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Unchanged team for me. Lawrence needs to show he's worth a place in the team. Jonny for first goal. Need to put those chances away this week tho or its a draw. 

Russell is injured, so I reckon Lawrence could be in for a start.

8 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

As an Owls fan I shall be keeping a weather eye on proceedings. Hopefully victory will be yours, and the Blunts will go down to defeat. United are a poor team in terms of the individuals they have, but as a composite they're better than the sum of their parts. I have to grudgingly admit that Tufty's done a good job there.

(to the tune of Ebenezer Goode, and referring to Billy Sharp)

♬ He's a ...

♬ He's a ...

♬ Billy Blunt's a ...

I'm sure you'll fill in the gaps yourself. :D

Not another song you lot stole off us!

Huge game for this forum tomorrow. If we win and play well with Lawerence looking great, we'll probably be in top 6 after a pleasing 10 points from 15. Automatic promotion form and probably no need for anymore transfers. Might book playoff hotel though, just in case.

However, imagine a defeat and a bad performance from the over-priced Lawerence? 2 weeks until the next game, desperate for more players to improve a weak squad. Need to get rid of the deadwood. Is Russell/Keough/Butters/Johnson/Anya/Bryson/Forsyth/Ollsen/Davies/Martin/Vydra/Lawerence our worse ever player? Ince scores for top of the league Hudders and Will has a great debut. Rowett knows nothing. He is Mel's yes man. Although Mel might get rid. He should never have gone into the dressing room. We would be top half Prem if we had stuck with Clement. Vydra is a total waste of money as he missed that chance. Stop booing. We need to get behind the lads. I pay my money so I got a right to boo. Identity politics.

An awful lot riding on one result. Maybe a draw will do.

9 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

As an Owls fan I shall be keeping a weather eye on proceedings. Hopefully victory will be yours, and the Blunts will go down to defeat. United are a poor team in terms of the individuals they have, but as a composite they're better than the sum of their parts. I have to grudgingly admit that Tufty's done a good job there.

(to the tune of Ebenezer Goode, and referring to Billy Sharp)

♬ He's a ...

♬ He's a ...

♬ Billy Blunt's a ...

I'm sure you'll fill in the gaps yourself. :D

Are the missing words....

"Really good player who'd walk into Wednesday's team - no problem"

Doesn't really scan though.

(PS I like Billy Sharp) 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Looking forward to watching this.

Its great being able to watch every Derby game, not gonna lie. 

Certainly is. I'm only young compared to most of the old codgers on here, but when listening to Radio Derby my blood pressure goes through the roof. They make a throw in for the opposition just inside our half sound like they've got an open goal. 

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Certainly is. I'm only young compared to most of the old codgers on here, but when listening to Radio Derby my blood pressure goes through the roof. They make a throw in for the opposition just inside our half sound like they've got an open goal. 

Exactly.

Far more chilled watching it. Making my own judgments. The contrast makes me legitimately concerned that Dawes is wearing some very unusual shade of glasses.

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Huge game for this forum tomorrow. If we win and play well with Lawerence looking great, we'll probably be in top 6 after a pleasing 10 points from 15. Automatic promotion form and probably no need for anymore transfers. Might book playoff hotel though, just in case.

However, imagine a defeat and a bad performance from the over-priced Lawerence? 2 weeks until the next game, desperate for more players to improve a weak squad. Need to get rid of the deadwood. Is Russell/Keough/Butters/Johnson/Anya/Bryson/Forsyth/Ollsen/Davies/Martin/Vydra/Lawerence our worse ever player? Ince scores for top of the league Hudders and Will has a great debut. Rowett knows nothing. He is Mel's yes man. Although Mel might get rid. He should never have gone into the dressing room. We would be top half Prem if we had stuck with Clement. Vydra is a total waste of money as he missed that chance. Stop booing. We need to get behind the lads. I pay my money so I got a right to boo. Identity politics.

An awful lot riding on one result. Maybe a draw will do.

What you on mate certainly ain't legal 

Archived