Tomer Hemed

Nuwtfly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the answer at all. Rowett constantly talks about wanting mobility from his forwards and Hemed offers about as little as Martin in this category. No doubt he is good in the air and good link up play, but pointelss addition with Martin around.

14 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Think we can forget Jota he's off to Boro as for Hemed not sure he's what were looking for just a slower version of Martin but not as good 

With a £4.5m bid he's going nowhere. Boro would have to double it to have a chance - mind you, that's what I thought about Watford when they came calling for Will ?

12 minutes ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

3 mil and martin sign him quickly

Martin needs to go 

Sorry to pick on you, but as a representative of this seemingly popular current idea...that's rubbish.

Could we do better than Martin? Maybe. 

Eight months ago all we wanted in the world was Chris back from Fulham. Now he's a waste of space?

Does he HAVE to go? Is he a utter liability as some seem to be thinking (and I use the term loosely)? No. He doesn't. He's a top Championship striker.

You want to swap Hemed (Hemed?!) for Martin...and give them £3m? You need your bumps felt.

3 hours ago, DEL said:

Does he want to be 3rd choice? 

12 minutes ago, needles said:

Sorry to pick on you, but as a representative of this seemingly popular current idea...that's rubbish.

Could we do better than Martin? Maybe. 

Eight months ago all we wanted in the world was Chris back from Fulham. Now he's a waste of space?

Does he HAVE to go? Is he a utter liability as some seem to be thinking (and I use the term loosely)? No. He doesn't. He's a top Championship striker.

You want to swap Hemed (Hemed?!) for Martin...and give them £3m? You need your bumps felt.

Yep :)

21 minutes ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

3 mil and martin sign him quickly

Martin needs to go 

I've seen nothing to suggest Martin needs to go. Sure, he's not first choice striker at the moment, but he'll have a huge part to play this season.

You know who else wasn't first choice striker at the start of a season? Ighalo at Watford. Then he came into the team and fired them into the promotion places. No reason Martin couldn't do the same here. 

This mentality that as soon as someone is dropped, they should be sold. It's rubbish, reactionary nonsense. It's a long season and I would like to think that everyone has a part to play. 

In our play-off season, when Martin was first choice, we didn't get rid of Sammon straight away. No, we kept him and he contributed - scored some important goals, set up some important goals.

Anyway, you want to pay £3 million plus Martin for Hemed? Someone who's the other side of 30, has scored 40 less goals in their career despite being two years older? No thank you. 

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

I've seen nothing to suggest Martin needs to go. Sure, he's not first choice striker at the moment, but he'll have a huge part to play this season.

You know who else wasn't first choice striker at the start of a season? Ighalo at Watford. Then he came into the team and fired them into the promotion places. No reason Martin couldn't do the same here. 

This mentality that as soon as someone is dropped, they should be sold. It's rubbish, reactionary nonsense. It's a long season and I would like to think that everyone has a part to play. 

In our play-off season, when Martin was first choice, we didn't get rid of Sammon straight away. No, we kept him and he contributed - scored some important goals, set up some important goals.

Anyway, you want to pay £3 million plus Martin for Hemed? Someone who's the other side of 30, has scored 40 less goals in their career despite being two years older? No thank you. 

Well according to Rowett he slated his teamaates yesterday for not giving him enough service. Couple that with the way he behaved while at Fulham (Let us be honest, if the tables were turned we would have been fuming), I just feel his personality rather than his talents are not conducive to the sort of team Rowett is building. 

1 minute ago, SilentRam said:

Well according to Rowett he slated his teamaates yesterday for not giving him enough service. Couple that with the way he behaved while at Fulham (Let us be honest, if the tables were turned we would have been fuming), I just feel his personality rather than his talents are not conducive to the sort of team Rowett is building. 

Where has Rowett said that, have you got a link for it?

4 minutes ago, SilentRam said:

He didn't say that at all. He said Martin was frustrated after the game and then suggested it may be because he missed some chances and didn't get much service. Doesn't say anywhere that he had a go at his teammates.  

The Fulham thing was rubbish. Jokanovic even came out in the press and said that Martin's attitude had been fine.

Let's be honest, none of us have any insight about his attitude. Not unless you happen to be in the dressing room after matches, which I highly doubt.

Archived