New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

From the school kids joke compendium circa 1960 something 

What’s the definition of hope .. an elephant hanging over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisey

What's the definition of Cheek .. weeing through a letterbox and then ringing the doorbell to ask how far it went

whats the definition of agony .. sliding down a razor blade using your balls as brakes

1 hour ago, jono said:

From the school kids joke compendium circa 1960 something 

What’s the definition of hope .. an elephant hanging over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisey

What's the definition of Cheek .. weeing through a letterbox and then ringing the doorbell to ask how far it went

whats the definition of agony .. sliding down a razor blade using your balls as brakes

From the same tome :

Why do elephants paint their testicles red ? So they can hide in the high, high cherry trees.

What's the loudest noise in the jungle ? Giraffes eating cherries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

My dad always used to reckon that when he was fishing, he'd put the maggots under his tongue to warm them up and make them wriggle more on the hook.

That's disgusting if true. Does anyone know if this is a real thing?

I await the answer with baited breath

Why is this in the joke thread, cos it ain't hooked me...

Yes its true, also on wounds they would use maggots to eat away the rotten flesh, they only eat dead material, so actually clean crap up.

13 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

My dad always used to reckon that when he was fishing, he'd put the maggots under his tongue to warm them up and make them wriggle more on the hook.

That's disgusting if true. Does anyone know if this is a real thing?

I await the answer with baited breath

Perfectly true. Never done it myself but heard of it lots of times. Doesn't @David fish? Do you put your maggot under your tongue David?

Edited by richinspain
Added question mark