Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Or stupid is as stupid does....? Ha ha

As long as Liverpool don’t win then people can call us whatever they want :lol:.They’re already starting to think that it is “their year” again and they have even wrapped Rio Ferdinand around their ideology, who has said that Liverpool are the favourites and every team will want to avoid Liverpool because of Anfield which is terrifying..

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

As long as Liverpool don’t win then people can call us whatever they want :lol:.They’re already starting to think that it is “their year” again and they have even wrapped Rio Ferdinand around their ideology, who has said that Liverpool are the favourites and every team will want to avoid Liverpool because of Anfield which is terrifying..

Rio the genius....who “forgot” to take a drugs test.........!???

its always their year...

My hatred of Juventus is such that I cheered every moment of the drama at the end. They are a foul club, and their very existence is a disgrace and an affront to all that is decent in this world.

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

My hatred of Juventus is such that I cheered every moment of the drama at the end. They are a foul club, and their very existence is a disgrace and an affront to all that is decent in this world.

Don't beat around the bush eddie, say what you really feel. :cool:

43 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Don't beat around the bush eddie, say what you really feel. :cool:

The fact that some younger Derby fans do not feel the same way as I do is a sad indictment on the parents who did not bring their Rams-supporting crotchfruit up in an acceptable manner.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

The fact that some younger Derby fans do not feel the same way as I do is a sad indictment on the parents who did not bring their Rams-supporting crotchfruit up in an acceptable manner.

Not really. My Dad doesn't like Juve for the same reason as yourself, but it was before I was even born.

If a current Juve team did it against us then I'd hate them too, but I don't have the ability to hate them for doing something 21 years prior to my birth.

Tbh I have little interest about what happened in the 70's, I can't reflect on any of it with fondness as I wasn't there.

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Not really. My Dad doesn't like Juve for the same reason as yourself, but it was before I was even born.

If a current Juve team did it against us then I'd hate them too, but I don't have the ability to hate them for doing something 21 years prior to my birth.

Tbh I have little interest about what happened in the 70's, I can't reflect on any of it with fondness as I wasn't there.

Interesting.

How do you feel about Leeds?

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

A laudable sentiment - and yet, from a pissing on our chips perspective, they've done nothing wrong for 40 years.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Interesting.

How do you feel about Leeds?

The Leeds thing is dying as well. Dad wasn’t even a one-year-old when Juventus happened. He saw us play Leeds twice in his first 39 years.

That’s my Dad, let alone my generation 

1 minute ago, cannable said:

The Leeds thing is dying as well. Dad wasn’t even a one-year-old when Juventus happened. He saw us play Leeds twice in his first 39 years.

That’s my Dad, let alone my generation 

It's just left to Utch and me to keep the old hatreds fresh, I see.

6 hours ago, eddie said:

A laudable sentiment - and yet, from a pissing on our chips perspective, they've done nothing wrong for 40 years.

Do you not remember Harry Kewells last minute dive in the late 90s? 

I also think it was a penalty last night, a push then high boot into the chest for good measure, really confused by the stick Oliver has got for it. Regardless of the importance of the game, time left on a clock, a penalty is a penalty. 

Needless challenge to make, cost his side dearly.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Do you not remember Harry Kewells last minute dive in the late 90s? 

I'm sorry, but that was a minor transgression compared to what Leeds engineered during the Battle of the Baseball Ground, four days before the second leg against Real Madrid (who I do not hold to blame at all - after all, we benefited from the 'Russian Linesman' in the first leg - the same one who led England to glory in the 1966 World Cup).

Sith Happens

Definitely a penalty, listened to some of talk sport today and they are 'suggesting' that because of the occasion that oliver could have made a different decision, or not sent buffon off. Dont agree, yes buffon was upset but what he did warranted a red. He will also be in trouble with his post match comments i would think.

Archived