Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, philmycock said:

So much for video technology, wasn’t that goal handball???

Nope - well, I didn't think so. I thought it went in off his thigh, although it looked as though his arm was very close to making contact.

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

Nope - well, I didn't think so. I thought it went in off his thigh, although it looked as though his arm was very close to making contact.

I thought it hit his thigh then brushed his arm, just goes to show how hard a ref’s job is, even with video technology

18 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Whatever you say about Man City as a team, their fans are being well and truly embarrassed tonight. 

Why are they being embarrassed? Bristol City are playing in their biggest game in decades, and have 8,000 there.

The League Cup for City is the least important trophy, and their fans know it.

Hardly going to get a rocking atmosphere from them.

40 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Hope Brizzle can stay in the semi,despite my blue origins, got to be a huge distraction for them with a sniff of Wembley 

Tighter this stays, the stronger side they will pick for the 2nd leg. Don’t mean it to be nasty but that carries, injury risk, suspension etc along with fatigue from going flat out in two cup ties. All could cost points for them, I’m with you hope they do well in this.

Quality, what a night so far for Bristol City. 

**** like this depresses me when we compare it to our lame attempts in the cup. They might not have anything to shout about at full time or after the second leg but they're giving it a proper go. 

Archived