DCFC Fans - Back to back wins & a happy Scott Podcast!

David

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

I could hear you this time @David :thumbsup:

:lol:

Fiddled with some switches on the mic, no idea what I did, at one point I heard myself in my ears which was kinda weird. All the gear and no idea pretty much sums me up. Not entirely sure what I did to pick up the noise from downstairs as well though, might read the instruction manual this week.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Fiddled with some switches on the mic, no idea what I did, at one point I heard myself in my ears which was kinda weird. All the gear and no idea pretty much sums me up. Not entirely sure what I did to pick up the noise from downstairs as well though, might read the instruction manual this week.

So the dog was my fault? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

@Srg I presume the reason that BOTH Butterfield & Bryson are on the bench is that is gives us the option of switching to a 4-3-3 if necessary mid-game.

Take your point, but you would only need one of them to do this? You already have Johnson and Huddlestone on the pitch.

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

Take your point, but you would only need one of them to do this? You already have Johnson and Huddlestone on the pitch.

But as we've seen a 3 of Hudd, Johnson, Butters is too pedestrian, Bryson at least gives some energy to the 3.

@Alex W, I have mixed feelings about your harsh statement. Of course, I'm devastated that I am no longer your favourite forum member (which I'm sure I once was), but this mentioning of my name finally gave me my big moment on the podcast. My joy was further augmented when I received a shout-out from the Graham Norton figure himself, @Srg. Admittedly, @David seemed rather bored with the conversation and so wanted to move swiftly on, which made me rather angry. For this, I am willing to offer Alex a truce and direct my ire towards the Mel Morris-loving, ban-hammering, husky-voiced egghead giant instead. 

On a side note, you will be delighted to hear that I have made a last-minute decision to return to Grimsby tonight, which was the site of my first ever post-match drunken ramble. Unfortunately, my method of travel will be the Roadrider, so the number of pints that I consume may be tempered somewhat. Nevertheless, I will attempt to find a way (namely avoiding the gaze of suspicious pub staff) of intoxicating myself so much that I can give you the outstanding, alcohol-induced, cutting-edge analysis that no doubt you all eagerly anticipate nowadays.

On 8/21/2017 at 22:23, David said:

Erm....that squeaking you may hear in the background was the dog with his toy, had no idea that would be picked up!

He was running around downstairs, I was upstairs in my office with the door shut! 

#BlameJax

?

At first I thought it was my car making weird noises.

Archived