Who will make way?

sage

Who will Lawrence replace in the team v Sheff United?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I think he will start sub, but long term, one swallow does not make a summer so Russell. That's what I would do, but he will obviously drop Weimann 

Your post comes across like Rusell will be picked out of favouritism, what happened in previous season has been and gone the fact of the matter is JR has assisted 2 goals in the last 4 games, that's why he will continue to be picked and nothing else. 

Russells below average season last season needs to be put to bed and forgotten about, judge him on what he's doing now, If he keeps assisting then surely everybody will be happy, or has he been made head scape goat now so there's no way back? 

58 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Your post comes across like Rusell will be picked out of favouritism, what happened in previous season has been and gone the fact of the matter is JR has assisted 2 goals in the last 4 games, that's why he will continue to be picked and nothing else. 

Russells below average season last season needs to be put to bed and forgotten about, judge him on what he's doing now, If he keeps assisting then surely everybody will be happy, or has he been made head scape goat now so there's no way back? 

Not out of favouritism at all. But under the past 4 managers he has constantly been picked. This would suggest he shows more to people who see him day in, day out than he does to me during 90 mins on Saturday. Be that attitude, commitment or skill. That is why I'm certain he won't be dropped and Weimann will. 

Should play your best team if Lawrence can prove in training that he is part of that team play him if he doesn't don't. It is a tough call to change a winning team but "the don't change a winning side" is a cop out from weak managers unable to take a hard decision.

9 minutes ago, rustylee said:

Should play your best team if Lawrence can prove in training that he is part of that team play him if he doesn't don't. It is a tough call to change a winning team but "the don't change a winning side" is a cop out from weak managers unable to take a hard decision.

Or instead of it being cop out it's reward for doing the job and winning.  

Archived