View from the outside

Derbados

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cannable said:

Not entirely sure that's fair.

The criticism is more aimed at a long term system and style.

Organising yourselves against the league leaders isn't really that

To be fair some have not entirely sure some have been fair with Rowett.

The big is he up to the job thread appeared 26th August. 5 games after his first transfer window.

1 minute ago, David said:

To be fair some have not entirely sure some have been fair with Rowett.

The big is he up to the job thread appeared 26th August. 5 games after his first transfer window.

Probably because he said one thing and did another.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Probably because he said one thing and did another.

My mum told me to write a list to Santa wanted for Xmas, she went and bought me a load of stuff that wasn’t on the list.

I didn’t cry. 

Was grateful for what I received, looking back now I’m a little wiser and older I accept that there maybe many reasons why I didn’t get what I wanted. Out of stock, too expensive. 

Just now, David said:

My mum told me to write a list to Santa wanted for Xmas, she went and bought me a load of stuff that wasn’t on the list...

Was grateful for what I received, looking back now I’m a little wiser and older I accept that there maybe many reasons why I didn’t get what I wanted. Out of stock, too expensive. 

So let me get this straight. Rowett wrote a list to Santa and didn't get it because they were out of stock or too expensive. Righto.

So let me get this straight. Rowett wrote a list to Santa and didn't get it because they were out of stock or too expensive. Righto.

Rowett was told that he already had too many toys and had to get rid of some before he got his presents, the toys he had were not wanted by anybody else and he will have to bin them or give them away for free in January and get his Xmas presents late.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Roy, you’re clearly a man that has been lucky enough to have gone through life with everything running smoothly to a well executed plan. As such you will hold Rowett to every single word and expect him to deliver and that’s fine.

I’m a little more open to “s*** happens”, plans sometimes need to be adjusted because....well “s*** happens”.

I don’t believe Rowett sits there and says one thing knowing full well it’s BS but sounds great. 

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Rowett was told that he already had too many toys and had to get rid of some before he got his presents, the toys he had were not wanted by anybody else and he will have to bin them or give them away for free in January and get his Xmas presents late.

The wind up toys that he said he was going to buy with his pocket money, did someone steal them?

Just now, David said:

Roy, you’re clearly a man that has been lucky enough to have gone through life with everything running smoothly to a well executed plan. As such you will hold Rowett to every single word and expect him to deliver and that’s fine...

He's not a new manager, he should know when to keep his mouth shut! And yet he can't help himself it seems...tell the fans what they want to hear.

Sith Happens

The wind up toys that he said he was going to buy with his pocket money, did someone steal them?

Not sure ,but there is a good chance if he comes on here he will lose his marbles.

Archived