View from the outside

Derbados

24 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

You can be a decent manager but you need to have that certain something to get a team over the line and that is a rare commodity .

Villa and Cardiff both have managers with this skill, Bruce promoted 4 times Warnock 8 so a lot of it comes down to management as well as playing staff .

I still fancy Cardiff top ,Villa second .

Yeah but Warnock is a ****.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

You can be a decent manager but you need to have that certain something to get a team over the line and that is a rare commodity .

Villa and Cardiff both have managers with this skill, Bruce promoted 4 times Warnock 8 so a lot of it comes down to management as well as playing staff .

Both above Wolves??? Very unlikely me thinks...

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

I can't imagine Wolves blowing it even close to that badly, if at all. It would be massively hilarious though.

3 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

We'll see ,I work with loads of Wolves fans and they are worse than us they are convinced they will implode.

Can't see them blowing it got to many good players Think thy are just having a blip expect them to be 10 points clear come May 

44 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Ha Ha ,I was going to ask you the same thing ,male bird for me.

42 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

tran ?

38 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Actually no. Begins with the same letter though.

Your suggestion is as good as any.

A See You Next Tuesday perhaps...

Right cocky bunch on their friends of Fulham forum. Completely embarrassed and outplayed us apparently. Yes they pass the ball well, yes at times especially after our dissalowed goal until half time we were outplayed, but embarrassed?

Must’ve had their eyes closed for the 18 chances we created. On another day it’s a different scoreline, I remember one save Carson having to make other than the goals which came from pi** poor defending. 

Hopefully their bubble bursts soon! 

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Right cocky bunch on their friends of Fulham forum. Completely embarrassed and outplayed us apparently. Yes they pass the ball well, yes at times especially after our dissalowed goal until half time we were outplayed, but embarrassed?

Must’ve had their eyes closed for the 18 chances we created. On another day it’s a different scoreline, I remember one save Carson having to make other than the goals which came from pi** poor defending. 

History is written by the victor am afraid old chap 

5 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Have you read some of the ***** on here.. Pot and kettle.. 

On 28/02/2018 at 11:32, Grantona said:

I can see Wolves being a bit like Watford (exciting and unpredictable but very inconsistent). The top players will always be in the shop window (Richarlison) and little chance for team spirit to develop. Probably 12th-15th finish.

Fulham could also do OK next year in the PL with 2/3 strong additions - not so sure about Cardiff, Villa or the Rams. I don't think Villa are that much stronger than they were when relegated last time.

I don’t think the Rams need to worry about surviving in the prem next season, can’t honestly see us finishing top 6 this season

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd bump this thread with some comments from Wolves fans today:

''Derby cutting our defence to ribbons yet again.''

''That was another really good move from Derby to take the lead, cut through us like a hot knife through butter!'

''2-1 Derby, Josefzoon giving us the runaround. Deserved goal for the superb Mount''

''Tough game. Full credit to Derby, playing well.''

''Think I'm going to have a cheeky bet on Derby this season. Their young lads look proper handy.''

''Derby looking good one week ahead of their season debut.''

''Good workout. Derby look like they’ll be a real force this year and Mount was the best player on the pitch.''

''Full credit to Derby. Thought they were worthy of the win and if they kick on - I think they’ll do well this year.''

Taken from https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/205154/

Archived