Derbados

View from the outside

12 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was bored He said Johnstone was the busiest keeper in championship..... said we were great and their attackers were all on the bench......

He dragged his bottom feeder mate away giving me stick as well

FTFY

46 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was ****” He said Johnstone was the best keeper in championship..... said we were lucky and our attackers were poor......

He dragged his bottom lip away giving me stick as well

It must be a West Midlands thing! I remember having a chat with a Wolves fan after we had stuck 5 past them, he was saying how crap we were and it was just luck.

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

It must be a West Midlands thing! I remember having a chat with a Wolves fan after we had stuck 5 past them, he was saying how crap we were and it was just luck.

Its fair enough, don't forget when we beat hull 5-0 even some of our own fans on here claimed we were lucky to get anything from the game. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Throw West Brom fans in the mix for their response to losing against us at Wemnley.

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

He was arrogant too..... proper idiot, can’t stand folk who talk down....

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

The other impression I got from their forum was that they know they are financially ****** if they don't go up this season.......also a Bruce out thread with some suggesting GR should get the job. Hands off he's far too good for Villa.:lol:

The thought that they are considering Rowett as a replacement if Bruce got the chop must be a testament to our performance yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

The thought that they are considering Rowett as a replacement if Bruce got the chop must be a testament to our performance yesterday. 

Well, if Brucey doesn’t play his cards right he’ll get sacked he needs to improve a win a few good games.

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, if Brucey doesn’t play his cards right he’ll get sacked he needs to improve a win a few good games.

'Strictly' he should go. But it was nice to see him to see him nice.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.