View from the outside

Derbados

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I find it a compliment other teams think are players are ********. The best teams we've played against in the previous years I've always thought we complete ********, the likes of Boro that got promoted always came across that way. So I couldn't care less whether opposition fans are upset with our players.

Comments heard on the train coming home:- Was never a sending off, was never a penalty, never been anywhere so quiet, never seen such whining players and fans, one goal was definitely offside ! All this in loud cockney voices that forced us all to listen whether interested or not.

Their manager reckoned the sending off was only due to our players complaining! - though he managed to overlook the fact that their no. 17 went down in heap when Jerome ran past him and then waved his hand in the air and demanded a card - double standards methinks....

As for the muppet that got sent off, clear red from the replays and if you're going to wear short-sleeves with gloves and have hair like a skunk, you deserve everything you get...

Love reading other supporters perceptions of our club and performances. Always informative if not educational and usually humerous. Never had any gripe with Brentford, however dont believe the ref ruined the game, more their player for an ill judged challenge. I am sure such bias is well practiced amongst our own fans on occasions but surely not to be able to acknowledge they looked better than they were becouse we allow teams to take possession and come forward is clear to see. We killed the game off at two nil, why risk injury with our itinerary? Unlike themselves our season is not over. Criticism of Keogh and Hudds just shows at best an immature basic lack of  football savvy and really does discredit any other opinions they may have.

Thought we were in 2nd gear for most of the game and never needed to be any different. Irrespective of the sending off we were never going to lose and would have scored at some point. A shame some of their fans felt intimidation from some of own supporters never nice, and agree the bloody music played pisses me off but always thought their stadium was a bit of a shack so to slate Pride Park  doesnt leave them with any credibility and they wont need to visit us next season.

17 minutes ago, archram said:

Comments heard on the train coming home:- Was never a sending off, was never a penalty, never been anywhere so quiet, never seen such whining players and fans, one goal was definitely offside ! All this in loud cockney voices that forced us all to listen whether interested or not.

Was it @Angry Ram ?

19 minutes ago, archram said:

archram  You mean all five of them were on the same train  Now the sending off maybe debatable but how the suck can anybody say that wasn't a penalty 

1 hour ago, rustylee said:

I hope the fa extend his ban for a frivolous appeal 

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

archram  You mean all five of them were on the same train  Now the sending off maybe debatable but how the suck can anybody say that wasn't a penalty 

Dont think they will appeal, and even the player has apologised for it on twitter saying he will learn from it, so even he must think it was a red.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

It's got a pub on each corner. Griffin Park is my favourite away ground.

I think I read it somewhere in a mag or newspaper that Griffin Park is the only football stadium in the country with a pub on each corner. Is it because their fans need to drown their sorrows on a regular basis.

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I saw a strange one.

"At cow and calf time there was this lemon squeezer Brussel sprouting about a bathroom towel that got one of our players sent off. I said the refs a rum and coke".

Whatever that's all about.

Something Half Time, Something about the ref being a Joke? Cant work out the middle mind.

Archived