View from the outside

Derbados

7 hours ago, rustylee said:

Carson got lucky on the penalty decision got the ball but went through the player to get it.

and held on to him, and dragged him back, before the tackle went in.
The NCFC official interviewer suggesting their forward should have gone down, when he was held, to make the Ref give the pen.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

and held on to him, and dragged him back, before the tackle went in.
The NCFC official interviewer suggesting their forward should have gone down, when he was held, to make the Ref give the pen.

Didn't see any dragging back at all, yep he should have gone down when touched but he didn't because he thought he had a better chance of scoring from where he was.  Pushed the ball to his right to open the angle but that allowed scot to make a clean tackle.  Could have been called a peno but wasn't by a ref who was 3 metres away.  Damn sight closer than any of us

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Probably that they should have had a pen, we shouldn't have, that morally Leeds utd are Man U's true rivals, that the wars of the roses were rigged by a duff ref.

I was sat in the Leeds end, I can basically confirm this. Huge amount of moaning about the ref. They thought they should have had a stonewall penalty and that ours was never a penalty. They were also making comments on why on earth their team would play long balls vs Derby, as we dealt with them so comfortably. 

On 01/11/2017 at 12:55, Andicis said:

I was sat in the Leeds end, I can basically confirm this. Huge amount of moaning about the ref. They thought they should have had a stonewall penalty and that ours was never a penalty. They were also making comments on why on earth their team would play long balls vs Derby, as we dealt with them so comfortably. 

And what about the war of the roses ? 

39 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I knew their nickname was the peacocks, it’s an age thing, but it always confused me as the crest they had on their shirts in the Revie day’s looked more like an owl to me.

s-l225.jpg   owl-on-white.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday stitched it first 

53 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I knew their nickname was the peacocks, it’s an age thing, but it always confused me as the crest they had on their shirts in the Revie day’s looked more like an owl to me.

Can't wait to hear @BurtonRam7 interpretation of this badge!

Look how big that turd is hanging out of its backside!

56 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Gotta feel for the wendies. It's not only chants people steal from them.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Isn't the pub right outside their ground called The Peacock? 

Yes it is..... been in there. Not too bad, they've got a Bremners Bar too I think

Archived