Chance encounters with famous people

Chester40

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
6 hours ago, sage said:

I teach Tim Huddlestone's cousins who will be bridesmaids at his upcoming wedding.

Do you mean Tom Hiddleston the guy from the avengers movies? 

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, sage said:

You mean Tum Heddlestone from Ivengers films and yes I hate my autocorrect.

Well i did think so, but then i thought maybe you mean big tom, but then i googled and there is a lesser known tim Huddlestone whos a writer or something :)

Sith Happens

Met Ron Haslam at a trucking day at Donington in the 80's, had my picture took with him as he was my hero at the time, still got it in a frame somewhere.

21 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Saw Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten in Gran Canaria when I would've been about 8, didn't really know who she was and ended up approaching her sister for an autograph :lol:

Met a few players over the years mostly Derby. Met Mawene before the play off game v Preston and let him know how I wished he was still a Ram.

Saw Jack O'Connell on a night out in Derby and he sat near us at a game. 

About it I think.

Never thought much of her in her heyday, then I watched her in panto at the velodrome a couple of years ago.  MILF-tastic :o

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Met Ron Haslam at a trucking day at Donington in the 80's, had my picture took with him as he was my hero at the time, still got it in a frame somewhere.

Rocket Ron!

Totally forgot, i met Barry Sheene once at Mallory Park, his mechanic gave 3 of us a ciggie but for the life of me i can't remember if Barry had one.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, dog said:

No idea why he was there. Nothing to do there and 35 degrees outside. Must've been passing through 

Probably some media thing. That or they are modelling the next sky rise on him.

Archived