NFL Fantasy Leagues 2017-18

r4derby

Hey sport fans, or at least NFL fans.

I have created a new league on NFL.com for the new fantasy season. It can have up to 20 teams, set at 10 as it stands but there's room for more if anyone else is interested.

Draft set for first Tuesday (5th) in September at 8pm UK time, this can be adjusted to ensure maximum amount of managers can be online drafting. Any questions - ask away. 

@Srg may also run an ESPN league,depending on interest.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Details:

NFL.com fantasy leagues

League Name: DCFC Fans

Password: 1884

URL for the league: dcfcfans3.league.fantasy.nfl.com

You will need to sign in to your fantasy account or register for a free account if not already done. Its simple enough, but any queries - fire away.

5 hours ago, Broderick said:

I joined, but I won't be able to make the draft at the current time :(. Anything on the weekend or Friday would be great though. 

I take it you mean the weekend before? So far we've had two votes for a move to Weds, which is fine. Would anyone else prefer a Friday/weekend?

I wouldnt mind playing. But totally not sure how a live draft works. Or even who i would go for.

Played last season for the first time, and i think i took a randomly generated draft.

Ended up with the best record in my league, and only lost to seed2 in the final.

• 2 weeks later...

I will look at the timings for possible drafts on Friday evening this week or Weds evening next week. Any preference on time? I'm going to assume that evenings work best (7pm onwards) 

Also, still a few spaces left to fill. We've currently got 8. Anyone else want to sign up?

On 8/29/2017 at 13:12, r4derby said:

I will look at the timings for possible drafts on Friday evening this week or Weds evening next week. Any preference on time? I'm going to assume that evenings work best (7pm onwards) 

Also, still a few spaces left to fill. We've currently got 8. Anyone else want to sign up?

Count me in.

Just joined the league, 9 out of 10 slots filled now.

We need one more player. Can't draft until we've got 10, currently at 9. 

Dates left to draft (based on people's availability) are this weekend if we get another manager - Sat or Sun eve. Or Weds eve.

Start tagging people onto this to get them to join! 

Archived