South stand....

Owd miner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have made North Stand cheaper for families with kids - South Stand for ya lads and people who want an atmosphere, maybe not as cheap as North Stand but they can afford it.

South Stand were ok yesterday, they usually wind me up but they did try.  Let down a bit by the team.  When we're both on form it's awesome but unfortunately, it's very rare.

I feel it's like gary said - we're not owed anything because we're Derby County, 27000 fans there yesterday - whoop de doo - 20 odd thousand moaning tw@ts, who needs that?  I don't expect everyone to sit and take 5hite football but who do we think we are sometimes?  I'm so not a happy clapper but yesterday, some of the fans were just unreal. 

South stand were fine first 30 minutes. Nothing to get behind beyond that.

Like it or not, DCFC fans will get behind a team which show effort and passion. There was neither yesterday.

We're not a fanbase that provide unconditional support and many would argue nor should we be. Not my opinion but there it is.

8 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Should have made North Stand cheaper for families with kids - South Stand for ya lads and people who want an atmosphere, maybe not as cheap as North Stand but they can afford it.

South Stand were ok yesterday, they usually wind me up but they did try.  Let down a bit by the team.  When we're both on form it's awesome but unfortunately, it's very rare.

I feel it's like gary said - we're not owed anything because we're Derby County, 27000 fans there yesterday - whoop de doo - 20 odd thousand moaning tw@ts, who needs that?  I don't expect everyone to sit and take 5hite football but who do we think we are sometimes?  I'm so not a happy clapper but yesterday, some of the fans were just unreal. 

Yesterday was poor but some of the people round me in the south stand are straight on the players backs and I often think some of them would sooner lose so they can moan. I also have a new guy sitting a few rows behind me and if he continues to moan and ridicule our own players he's getting it on Tuesday night. ??

4 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

Yesterday was poor but some of the people round me in the south stand are straight on the players backs and I often think some of them would sooner lose so they can moan. I also have a new guy sitting a few rows behind me and if he continues to moan and ridicule our own players he's getting it on Tuesday night. ??

Balti pie?

17 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Find me a home end in the division that isn't outsung by a full away end.. 

I agree totally with that - they were very quiet till they scored tho'.  

29 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

We've changed seats this season, just gone a few rows back (saved ourselves 135 quid each ticket) and Im sure I'll get used to it but bloody hell - get what you pay for I guess. I've already given MrRam a telling off - to ignore them behind.  the bloke infront tho' :angry:

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

South stand get out sung when ever a well supported team come. I sit in't south west upper. It's like being in a library at times... 

SW upper?  You've forgotten yer roots, did yer wear yer cloth cap and use yer rattle?

5 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Angry Ram tha does get mad dunt thee. I reckon ya like to think ya the voice o Derby. Tha knows nowt. 

Oi! Oi! Don't disrespect our Angry! He's our fackin resident cockaney, he's been to more games than you've  seen Xbox micro points.

Archived