Sam Gallagher - signed for Birmingham on a season-long-loan

Barney1991

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is decent but I hate loans for a variety of reasons unless it's with a view to an agreed purchase price if they fit in.

mind you if we had done that with Anya Vydra Blackman camara we would never had signed them, nearly £20 million saved for the cost of the loans. Food for thought

7 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So substitute an isolated striker who is the top scorer in the division over the last 3 seasons with a less established and proven isolated striker.....who is going to provide the service to him?

Yep.

We need two energetic midfield players to ensure that Lawrence or whoever else is in that front three get a ball they can work with and support around them.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What about it makes it brilliant, I know little about the player?

Personally I think he is a brilliant young player - good in the air, good finisher, decent with his feet to link play and will give us a different option as well

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Personally I think he is a brilliant young player - good in the air, good finisher, decent with his feet to link play and will give us a different option as well

Found a short clip of some of his goals, there's perhaps one he can be said to have 'created'. The rest well who is gonna do that for him at Derby?

Archived