Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

DCFC will be the first club Wayne Rooney has played for, where he isn't the ugliest player on the books.

Comeon Carlos tevez, teves!!!! 

1 hour ago, enachops said:

Friends is a boring, unfunny and overrated TV show. In fact, America has never made a funny sitcom. Jennifer Aniston also wasn’t very fit. 

I'll give you the part about friends - at least after the first couple of series, awful. But as for the second of your unpopular opinions...

925179502_giphy(4).gif.e7203aa61eb029a98b3dc8a434b2d618.gif

2 hours ago, enachops said:

Friends is a boring, unfunny and overrated TV show. In fact, America has never made a funny sitcom. Jennifer Aniston also wasn’t very fit. 

When I caught the odd episode of Friends on TV back when it was channel 4, I never understood the humour. Thought it was a pile of doo doo. My other half made me watch a Friends season on Netflix and I actually found it entertaining. They're very relatable people., apart from Ross who's an asshole.

One US TV show I think is a pile of rubbish is The Big Bang Theory. I tried watching a season of it and it's terrible. I'm a nerdy guy, I understand the conversations. The canned laughs are corny and completely out of place. The humour is off, I don't get why it's funny. The characters spout intellectual nerdy stuff which I should laugh at but I just can't. Nearly all my friends love the show, my girlfriend likes it. I feel like the odd one out and never got on board with this one. 

Come at me.

People who waste valuable time posting negative reviews ect about TV shows. If you dont like it, dont watch it (Not aimed at posters above).

Love Island is poo, always was poo, always will be poo. But you know whats more annoying than listening to conversations about Love Island? People who spend their time complaining, or slating Love Island. Dont like it, dont watch it, dont engage in it.

18 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

When I caught the odd episode of Friends on TV back when it was channel 4, I never understood the humour. Thought it was a pile of doo doo. My other half made me watch a Friends season on Netflix and I actually found it entertaining. They're very relatable people., apart from Ross who's an asshole.

I was the same. Used to think it was crap but really enjoyed watching it all on Netflix whilst at uni. Still feel it's slightly overrated though, especially in terms of comedy value.

13 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

People who waste valuable time posting negative reviews ect about TV shows. If you dont like it, dont watch it (Not aimed at posters above).

Love Island is poo, always was poo, always will be poo. But you know whats more annoying than listening to conversations about Love Island? People who spend their time complaining, or slating Love Island. Dont like it, dont watch it, dont engage in it.

ImAgInE hAvInG aN iQ lOw EnOuGh To WaTcH lOvE iSlAnD.

29 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I was the same. Used to think it was crap but really enjoyed watching it all on Netflix whilst at uni. Still feel it's slightly overrated though, especially in terms of comedy value.

ImAgInE hAvInG aN iQ lOw EnOuGh To WaTcH lOvE iSlAnD.

poo show tbf haha

1 hour ago, sage said:

Cats are arrogant serial killers.

They are a blight on the nature and community that surrounds them.

Says the human...I can’t help thinking cats destruction pales into insignificance compared to humanities achievements in screwing the planet over.

Have you seen the impact of the EU CAP on wildlife & the environment for instance.

Archived