Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 14:23, Wolfie20 said:

Basketball vies with synchronised swimming as the most boring sports in the world.

Its the only game I know where he who misses least wins. They go up one end, pop it in the net thing. All go up the other end pop it in the net thing. Continue until someone misses. Game over!

I hate driving. I’ve got a license but I’d prefer not to drive. Living in a city, the traffic is awful and parking is non existent on my street. A lot of drivers just don’t know the rules of the road and I’m amazed how much folks take silly risks in exchange for an extra 5-10 seconds of time. I was at a difficult junction the other day and it took me a couple of minutes to get out due to the gridlock rush hour traffic. The idiot behind me blasted his horn, started screaming calling me every name under the sun. Seriously? 

I just wish public transport was more reliable and cheaper, I’d happily travel to work via bus or train, use the car at the weekend. 

Sith Happens
32 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Coffee smells nice.….but tastes disgraceful.....anyone who drinks it is an animal.

Arent we all?

45 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Coffee smells nice.….but tastes disgraceful.....anyone who drinks it is an animal.

17 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

I hate driving. I’ve got a license but I’d prefer not to drive. Living in a city, the traffic is awful and parking is non existent on my street. A lot of drivers just don’t know the rules of the road and I’m amazed how much folks take silly risks in exchange for an extra 5-10 seconds of time. I was at a difficult junction the other day and it took me a couple of minutes to get out due to the gridlock rush hour traffic. The idiot behind me blasted his horn, started screaming calling me every name under the sun. Seriously? 

I just wish public transport was more reliable and cheaper, I’d happily travel to work via bus or train, use the car at the weekend. 

Two in a row that I couldn't agree with more.

Super hero movies are poo.

I get my haircut every 2 weeks and think it's fine to do so.

All Indian takeaways are overpriced.

I like playing Fortnite at the age of 31 and think it's fine to do so.

I think all meals should be 3/4 meat and 1/4 potato based.

Garden peas should be banned.

All Italian reataurants are overpriced.

I like the look of most Kia cars.

Goldfishes are better pets than cats.

I don't like other people's Birthday meals.

36 minutes ago, Norman said:

Super hero movies are poo. Mostly.

I get my haircut every 2 weeks and think it's fine to do so. Yes. Got to keep those back and sides looking sharp. Unfortunately, now I'm a skint uni student, I had to resort to shaving it all off and getting a set of clippers to save the bi-weekly tenner.

All Indian takeaways are overpriced. Expensive, yes. Gorgeous though. A trip to a bring-your-own-drink curry house before a night on the piss is brilliant

I like playing Fortnite at the age of 31 and think it's fine to do so. Hugely overrated game.

I think all meals should be 3/4 meat and 1/4 potato based. No veg?

Garden peas should be banned. Wrong.

All Italian reataurants are overpriced. Don't really go to Italian restaurants, perhaps because they're overpriced. I imagine the food would be nice though.

I like the look of most Kia cars. Couldn't give a flying duck about cars.

Goldfishes are better pets than cats. Not fussed about either. Dogs all day.

I don't like other people's Birthday meals. If it's an excuse for a piss up, what's not to like? Don't like the 'me me me' culture some people create around their own birthdays though. Vain bar stewards.

@BurtonRam7 i have tagged you because i dread the idea of trying to quote your quoting duck up ?.

The back and sides have to be sharp. A 0.5 every 12 to 14 days. Fortunately the mrs is a hairdresser. Probably costs me more than a tenner in the end though.

Dogs are amazing.

Birthday meals for over 30's then. Suddenly, Jenny who grew up down the road is drinking the house red, whilst bobbing a kid on her lap, whilst eating something called cous cous. Boring adult conversation about how  amazing buying 2 bottle sterilisers was, and how it has changed her life.

I want to talk about following through in Lincoln city centre last week and how poo Forest are whilst drinking a beer and eating a good portion of chips.

On 19/03/2019 at 10:47, BurtonRam7 said:

Milk is an abomination and whoever decided to pair it with cereal is an idiot. Dry cereal all the way.

Milk is the best drink ever. Ice cold mind and not semi-skimmed. 

Whoever paired it with cereal is up there with Eisenstein. 

Dry cerial, how and on what planet are you on?

• 3 months later...

Archived