Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

On 29/08/2017 at 00:24, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Peanut butter is vile.

Peanut butter is okay, I know some people who live on it and put it into all sorts of unlikely stuff - cakes, puddings even burgers!

You should try the fun side of peanut butter though.

It looks a lot like something else, in the right circumstances.

If there is someone at work you don't like, sneakily smear some on the door handle of their office.

Watch the fun unfold - tissues, plastic bags over hands. 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

This happening. It's real.

While in Tuscany for the summer I had a terrible time finding avocados, and my new housekeeper it turns out has 'a sick mother' and can't iron my newspaper each morning.

I had an awful time. Real hardship.

Have you tried thrashing your servants?

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

I too love my country, Its some of it's citizens that live in it, that I have trouble with.

Interesting topic. My loyalty is to family, the people i know and work with, mates, folks who i get served by in my local pubs and shops. 

I don't feel the same love for people outside my country who are not prepared to pay their dues but want to have a say in how we live.

So any tax avoiders or evaders can f*** the f*** off.

Its amazing how many of them own our newspapers and try to manipulate opinion to keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Interesting topic. My loyalty is to family, the people i know and work with, mates, folks who i get served by in my local pubs and shops. 

I don't feel the same love for people outside my country who are not prepared to pay their dues but want to have a say in how we live.

So any tax avoiders or evaders can f*** the f*** off.

Its amazing how many of them own our newspapers and try to manipulate opinion to keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

There is a raft of 'citizens' who live with in it you can not get along with ... everyone has a different selection. I agree with yours, but could add a bunch meself.

I could list them all off, this topic could heat up and have all the mods rushing in, like Palace defenders around a young Malcolm Christie.:thumbsup:

Guess it depends at the end of the day if you are prepared to take a bullet for the flag ... which for me has always been the embodiment of my family, friends, last night's cold pizza, warm flat beer and Jim Smith's euphoric shiny head.

This won't go down well with my usual crowd.

Some of the disparity between the percentage of inmates in prisons who are from Black and Ethnic Minorities and their percentage of the overall populatioon is down to the fact that they simply commit more crimes than others. 

We should be looking at the reasons why they are more likely to commit those crimes if we want to combat that disproportionate figure.. Single parent households (lack of father figures), social upbringing etc.

7 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

This won't go down well with my usual crowd.

Some of the disparity between the percentage of inmates in prisons who are from Black and Ethnic Minorities and their percentage of the overall populatioon is down to the fact that they simply commit more crimes than others. 

We should be looking at the reasons why they are more likely to commit those crimes if we want to combat that disproportionate figure.. Single parent households (lack of father figures), social upbringing etc.

If you look at social history, you can find a link from single parent issues in modern afro-caribbean heritage families in the UK and practices undertaken by plantation owners during the slave trade.

As I can't be arsed to write a 1000 word essay on the matter you'll have to take my word for it.

10 hours ago, sage said:

If you look at social history, you can find a link from single parent issues in modern afro-caribbean heritage families in the UK and practices undertaken by plantation owners during the slave trade.

As I can't be arsed to write a 1000 word essay on the matter you'll have to take my word for it.

Some saying trauma can be passed down through dna too.

• 1 year later...

Archived