Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Kenny Burns is hilarious and lives in many people's heads rent free. If you genuinely get wound up by him and have to resort to comments about his weight then you're a fool.

Well said , just ignore the fat bulbous lardarse .

Frank Lampard’s Derby County was never really a thing in the media. You can find countless articles referring to us as Gary Rowett’s Derby County or Steve McClaren’s. 

You just weren’t used to the name of a footballing giant preceding Derby County. 

11 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Frank Lampard’s Derby County was never really a thing in the media. You can find countless articles referring to us as Gary Rowett’s Derby County or Steve McClaren’s. 

You just weren’t used to the name of a footballing giant preceding Derby County. 

I didn’t believe this until I Googled it and you’re right. I honestly didn’t notice it before. ?

64C09F38-3DBC-4DE9-BB00-04924B31B00C.jpeg

A2A631B5-A83F-4122-A688-AAD1FE3274C3.jpeg

83B170C6-694F-4435-AA1F-DAF72B35DD2C.jpeg

Roy Keane's Derby County. 

Goes together like jam and cream or tea and biscuits. 

Aidy Bothroyd's Rams travel to Charlton on Saturday needing just a point to secure promotion. The Rams could be the first club in Championship history to be promoted without a single defeat. 

Visualise boys, visualise 

I'm honestly looking forward to a new manager, and I'd be delighted if they were an unknown. We've had too many years of known names and with it the YouTube clips/media buildups/previous form. 

Someone with nothing to compare to would be amazing. 

22 hours ago, David said:

I didn’t believe this until I Googled it and you’re right. I honestly didn’t notice it before. ?

64C09F38-3DBC-4DE9-BB00-04924B31B00C.jpeg

A2A631B5-A83F-4122-A688-AAD1FE3274C3.jpeg

83B170C6-694F-4435-AA1F-DAF72B35DD2C.jpeg

I shared a whole bunch of screenshots of headlines with our old manager names the first time a post on here was started about "Frank Lampards Derby County" being used and how angry people were.

Completely ignored ?

Although you can bet I will be bitterly raising it with them every time someone writes a headline with our next managers name prefixing Derby County.

Archived