Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, cannable said:

Hendrick only started 22 games in all comps…

And? He started the most important games.

15 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Has Bryson shagged your missus?

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion now? This thread is titled "unpopular opinions". Bryson was poor for large spells of that season. Most of his goals came in the first half of the season.

Just now, McLovin said:

And? He started the most important games.

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion now? This thread is titled "unpopular opinions". Bryson was poor for large parts of that season. Most of his goals came in the first half of the season.

Well there's never been a midfielder in this league who's scored as many as he did that year, just a bit ridiculous to say he was poor and made me wonder given your criticism of him at every opportunity.

My comment was only tongue in cheek anyway ;)

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Well there's never been a midfielder in this league who's scored as many as he did that year, just a bit ridiculous to say he was poor and made me wonder given your criticism of him at every opportunity.

My comment was only tongue in cheek anyway ;)

Fair enough, I didn't say he was poor, he was brilliant first half of that season, second half of the season, not so much. His performances were very up and down. If I re-call correctly, many of his goals in that season came in short 3-4 game bursts and then he disappeared for another 7-8 games and then repeat. In the last few months of the 13-14 season and the first few months of 14/15 before his injury, I'd go as far as saying Hendrick was the best midfielder in the championship.

We don't get less decisions from refs than other teams. We don't suffer more from injuries than other clubs. We are given the appropriate level of media coverage for a club of our size and recent history. Our off field history is not overly dramatic compared with many other clubs. Like us, most home grounds can be quieter than the away fans until the home team score/start playing well.

Bryson is overrated. 13/14 was not the player we have had before or since. His passing is more limited than Butterfield only he supports quicker

Derby are not a sleeping giant any more than Ipswich.

Keogh is better for us than any CB since Billy Davies won promotion. A decade. 

Chris Baird > Wisdom

Archived