Ademola Lookman - Joined RB Leipzig

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

"Checked that. Told no." was Nixon's response when asked about Lookman to Derby. 

Presumably that was the tweet (about Lookman and Kent) that generated this reply from "Reluctant Nicko":

"Ademola no. Kent down a list that still has Lawrence and Robinson and even Ojo on it."

I'd say a significant proportion of Toffees would be unhappy if Koeman allowed Lookman out on loan: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ademola-lookman.97934/ (post #14 onwards about a loan move to us)

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He's only 19 mate. 

Ashley Fletcher is 21 and has made 36 career apps and scored 5 goals.

He's just cost Boro £6.5 million. 

He's a talent,I agree.Just can't build my hopes up as Everton are looking to offload Lennon and with their Europa League commitments etc,I can't see them loaning out Lookman.That's Lawrence,Ojo,Jota,Kent,Robinson and Toral we've all been linked with.Are these the "6 spinning plates" Rowett was referring to??He's also said we may need to wait another 2/3 weeks for things to happen.

Everton may will loan him out if they manage to sign Walcott or Giroud and Sigurðsson (apparently it's very close done deal for Sigurðsson) if so Everton are in for very good season. 

1 minute ago, rcarso1 said:

Not seen that but fingers crossed !??

And also just seen this tweet too. Same thing as I put in previous post. 

So I'm not the only one saw it then. 

6 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

If he's as good as the last loan [ Osman I think ] from Everton happy days.

Osman was class on loan here. 

Archived