Ademola Lookman - Joined RB Leipzig

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

With the budget available, a loan signing and nothing else would be a bit disappointing 

Unfortunately clubs are asking, and some are getting ridiculous transfer fees, so a loan may cover our needs but personally I think we should keep our powder dry as we are sounding desperate and keep trying to get the ones we really want

as for lookman, he is not one I would be looking to cost us a lot of money ? 

Would be very happy if this lad signed. Would be very unexpected. If he was mentioned in the suggestion thread my immediate thoughts would be "never going to happen".

But if we got him & bought a good Championship winger then I think we're all set.

Lookman Vydra Lawrence as a three behind Martin would be lovely.

I believe Everton must be considering loaning him out why else would we keep tabs on someone with zero chance of getting them or be reported on by the mail there must be something to it . I would be very happy if we were to get him even if only till January.

I'd be delighted to get this fella in on loan.

The whole point of a loan should be a player who's beyond your current reach, but needs the minutes to improve his chances at a higher level club, and be able to be better than what you've already got. 

From what I've seen this chap fits the bill.

33 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

I believe Everton must be considering loaning him out why else would we keep tabs on someone with zero chance of getting them or be reported on by the mail there must be something to it . I would be very happy if we were to get him even if only till January.

I could list you loads of players we have kept tabs on with no real chance of us signing and ended up elsewhere.

Lansbury, Antonio, Rhodes, Austin, McCormack etc etc etc etc.

PistoldPete2
45 minutes ago, Topram said:

Can't see this happening Everton fans laughing at the thought 

How many games has he played for them? 

39 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Another Steve Walsh scouting I believe. You've got to hand it to him, he's unearthed a few good uns. 

Surely it's the Charlton scout that unearthed him? Everton paid £7.5m for him, every club was looking at him by then.

PistoldPete2
16 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

3 starts and 5 sub appearances.

Ok more than I thought but Everton will have  spent a few bob so his opportunities may be more limited this year. Not so daft for Everton to loan him out.

Archived