Does tha hate Forest?

Owd miner

3 hours ago, Owd miner said:

Why's it fake ? Just because you don't like what I say? Jog on and talk about formations or words for new songs 

You've just proved it's fake. In previous posts you've found it necessary to incorrectly spell words ("tha" for example) for effect. People with an accent don't miss-spell words, they just say the words differently. For example, people with "southern" accents don't spell Bath as Barth or Castle as Carstle, but now you've dropped the miss-spelling. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

You've just proved it's fake. In previous posts you've found it necessary to incorrectly spell words ("tha" for example) for effect. People with an accent don't miss-spell words, they just say the words differently. For example, people with "southern" accents don't spell Bath as Barth or Castle as Carstle, but now you've dropped the miss-spelling. 

Umm... dude... It's a joke? He's also claiming to be an active coal miner... It's 2017. 

I am like most Derby fans love hating the red scum, but love playing them, and beating them, know a few red dog fans, so it's always nice to get one over them, so glad we have such a bitter rivalry it want makes it so much fun. Can not wait to play them in October, the atmosphere in these games are so special and to me that want makes football different from any other sport. If you don't f****** bounce, if you don't f****** bounce your a red. Once a Ram always a Ram.

I live in Nottingham. I moved there for love. Even though my missus is from Leicestershire she likes Notts and won't move to gods county despite endless attempts of persuasion. I'm happy living in Nottingham although it's difficult for me to accept that. I'm passionate about Derby as my home city but Nottingham has lots more going on. (Yes because the east mids dev agency gives loads of money to Nottingham and f*** all to Derby!)

But I will always hate the red dogs! The arrogance when their team is so s****! Talking about a brand of football! The Nottingham evening post reports are devoid of reality and utterly cringeworthy!

when we chant Nottingham's a shithole (I wanna go/I'm glad I'm at) home, I whole heartedly partake  as will never forget my home is Derby and Will always find joy in red dog Demise!

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I live in Nottingham. I moved there for love. Even though my missus is from Leicestershire she likes Notts and won't move to gods county despite endless attempts of persuasion. I'm happy living in Nottingham although it's difficult for me to accept that. I'm passionate about Derby as my home city but Nottingham has lots more going on. (Yes because the east mids dev agency gives loads of money to Nottingham and f*** all to Derby!)

But I will always hate the red dogs! The arrogance when their team is so s****! Talking about a brand of football! The Nottingham evening post reports are devoid of reality and utterly cringeworthy!

when we chant Nottingham's a shithole (I wanna go/I'm glad I'm at) home, I whole heartedly partake  as will never forget my home is Derby and Will always find joy in red dog Demise!

I feel your pain, I live in Chilwell cuz of the missus, raised in Derby been here a year. You near White Lion pub??

6 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

You don't live in nottm me ode you live in Broxtowe like me! 

I don't hate forest living close to nottm and respect the fact they support their local club. Better that than bluddy manure or Chelsea. 

Always good to win tho against them like last year. I had to creep in to Derbyshire to watch it on telly tho!

Can someone translate the original poster please?

If you worked with someone who is a Forest fan, you'd get on fine with him. Then on a Saturday he turns into all things under the sun? 

Rivalry, chanting, banter yeah. Everything else beyond that is what gives football a crap name.

Morning all , Just got back from up allotment , mi tommys are looking great. gorra feed pigeons in a bit.  Update from darn pit..... Face chain got fixed at about 3 this morning so dayz should be coaling.  I been up all night worrying bout it and while I wa it kinda got mi thinking about Derby formations  .  I'm not sure if we should play 4 3 3 , 3 5 2 , 4 4 2 , 5 3 2 etc  then i realized it dunt matter wor I think cause I will have no input what so ever...but any roads back to mi original post... it's like this as I see it, any Derby fan that thinks them red dogs like us are living in cloud cuckoo land .. Just mi opinion... mi owd mukkas . I dunt  want any on ya to be upset....as I said ta fitter other day. ..lifes to short ta worry about formations. 

9 hours ago, philmycock said:

I feel your pain, I live in Chilwell cuz of the missus, raised in Derby been here a year. You near White Lion pub??

Very close actually. Live near Alderman white school. It's been called Bramcote, Chilwell and Beeston. Probably Chilwell though.

Archived