Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Please stay on topic please, thank you. When a player gets targeted and given awful abuse by much of the fan base then it makes me support them even more because they're the ones who will need the support more than the fan favourites.

Don't tell me what to do. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

You can keep doing that as long you stop being drama queen. :thumbsup:

Now you are trying to wind me up . Only you're view on DCFC counts as you go to away matches but I've been to more Derby games than you have had sliced bread. 

28 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This thread has nothing to do with Nick Blackman. I'm not sure what the need is to drag him into it, and I'm also not sure why there was a need for an over the top use of the  laughing emoji?

Agreed. It's pathetic that certain posters use every opportunity available to them to slag off our players. I understand that some are not up to the standard needed to help us get promotion but some of the comments are embarrassing and juvenile.

Dont get why people get so defensive over our fans joking about blackman.

When sammon was a derby player he was taken the piss out of on here constantly and whatever flaws sammon had you can't deny he was a much better player than blackman. 

Blackman's relatives on here perhaps? :lol:

30 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Saw in the DET that Rowett said the Hughes sale covered all our signings so far this season. That still gives us a huge budget. Just need to be patient, breathe Rams fans!

Not sure we'll have all the Christie and Ince money available to re-invest - time will tell i suppose.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Now you are trying to wind me up . Only you're view on DCFC counts as you go to away matches but I've been to more Derby games than you have had sliced bread. 

Never ever said anything about better fan than you (not sure why you mentioned that anyway) but hey ho good on you and hopefully plenty years ahead too. 

1 minute ago, Colm said:

Dont get why people get so defensive over our fans joking about blackman.

When sammon was a derby player he was taken the piss out of on here constantly and whatever flaws sammon had you can't deny he was a much better player than blackman. 

Blackman's relatives on here perhaps? :lol:

Sound like it lol. :lol:

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Never ever said anything about better fan than you (not sure why you mentioned that anyway) but hey ho good on you and hopefully plenty years ahead too. 

Now that's better you are off you're high horse . Enjoy the day away at Sunderland tomorrow and let's hope we win. 

Just now, curtains said:

Now that's better you are off you're high horse . Enjoy the day away at Sunderland tomorrow and let's hope we win. 

Thanks curtains. Yeah hope so lol.

39 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I'm not sure how much Preston would want. They know we have money, they know we're after a winger so they'll likely demand a high fee and who can blame them.

Different situation to Lawrence though, Lawrence is a premier league player at a successful club whos facilities are probably on par or better than ours, i doubt Lawrence has been screaming from the rooftops that he wants to leave. . .

No offence to Preston here, but i can imagine if we went in for Robinson, he would want the move and player power often gets the deal done. I reckon £4 million maximum and he's be ours 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

It's all available. Have to think about wages + January too though

And other stuff too?

25 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Out of interest, do you know how spending works in regards to FFP? Genuine question as I really don't understand it.

Is it a case of: if £10m comes in, we can spend £20m? Or does FFP make require teams to spend as much as they earn?

Anyone who could help clear this up for me would be greatly appreciated. 

13m over 3 seasons. You can spend the 39m in 1 season as the review is after 3 years, but means you have nothing to spend in the other two years. As for incommings, that is on top. 13m is losses rather than spendings. Used to be 9m

Archived