Callum Robinson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nuwtfly said:

I've already told you this DEL, but people have to read it to find out they don't like it. :mellow:

I'm not sure what this post says, I closed my eyes to make sure I couldn't read it just in case I didn't like what you had to say.

9 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Saw in the DET that Rowett said the Hughes sale covered all our signings so far this season. That still gives us a huge budget. Just need to be patient, breathe Rams fans!

Out of interest, do you know how spending works in regards to FFP? Genuine question as I really don't understand it.

Is it a case of: if £10m comes in, we can spend £20m? Or does FFP make require teams to spend as much as they earn?

Anyone who could help clear this up for me would be greatly appreciated. 

14 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Most people on this forum are probably better than Blackman 

Are they really? 

Maybe give the constant sniping at Blackman a rest anyway. This is a Callum Robinson thread and in any case, it's just boring now. Either that or start a 'I hate Blackman' thread so you can chomp on the lad's bones there instead of every other thread on the forum. Seems like some folk can't get through the day without spitting a bit of bile in the lad's general direction. Leaves a bad taste to be honest.

The same people who constantly slate Blackman for very little reason are probably the same ones who wait for hours outside of Pride Park on a freezing cold afternoon hoping to get his signature.

It seems like most of the time it's just slating a player in the hope of gaining a couple of extra "likes" or "hahas" which in my opinion is very, very sad.

Just now, 86 points said:

Because everyone's a critic whilst it actually takes ability to play sport for a living. So much easier to just chat shizzle.

I get people have opinions, I'm not Russell's or Bryson's biggest fans but to suggest that I'm better than them is ludicrous. Looks like I'm going to have to bump up the Nick Blackman support thread.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

it seems like most of the time it's just slating a player in the hope of gaining a couple of extra "likes" or "hahas" which in my opinion is very, very sad.

Bit rich coming from you IMO.

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Out of interest, do you know how spending works in regards to FFP? Genuine question as I really don't understand it.

Is it a case of: if £10m comes in, we can spend £20m? Or does FFP make require teams to spend as much as they earn?

Anyone who could help clear this up for me would be greatly appreciated. 

I think there's someone on here who really knows his stuff when it comes to FFP and club's finances, can't remember his account name though, but he pops up every now and then.

All I remember reading is that it's a £39 million loss allowed over 3 seasons, with the previous 2 seasons finances being handed in along side a prediction of how the current season's finances will end. Then there's also something about the length of contract the new signings get weighing in on how it's calculated in regards to FFP.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I get people have opinions, I'm not Russell's or Bryson's biggest fans but to suggest that I'm better than them is ludicrous. Looks like I'm going to have to bump up the Nick Blackman support thread.

Nothing won't change that thread and you're not in the position to talk about support thread. You called Derby players snakes and f****** braindead so don't bother bump the thread. 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Dig out some posts of me needlessly talking rubbish about a player in an unrelated topic then will you please.

Don't need to. 

Just now, Kernow said:

Dig out some posts of me needlessly talking rubbish about a player in an unrelated topic then will you please.

He's just winding you up mate.  

As you say this is the Callum Robinson thread.  

Do i need to post his picture again 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nothing won't change that thread and you're not in the position to talk about support thread. You called Derby players snakes and f****** braindead so don't bother bump the thread. 

Please stay on topic please, thank you. When a player gets targeted and given awful abuse by much of the fan base then it makes me support them even more because they're the ones who will need the support more than the fan favourites.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

He's just winding you up mate.  

As you say this is the Callum Robinson thread.  

Do i need to post his picture again 

You can keep doing that as long you stop being drama queen. :thumbsup:

Archived