RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

58 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Via Chromecast.

Ah, so that works now? Casting was impossible for live first team games when RamsTV came out. All pre-recorded stuff could be cast, even academy games, but first team games were blocked. The sound came out of the tv but the screen was blank. I shall give the next game a try.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Ah, so that works now? Casting was impossible for live first team games when RamsTV came out. All pre-recorded stuff could be cast, even academy games, but first team games were blocked. The sound came out of the tv but the screen was blank. I shall give the next game a try.

I was surprised too, as you say the icon is normally blanked out, but it hasn't been so far this season.

Just checked the OS, and it still states casting is not allowed!

Edited by reverendo de duivel

22 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I was surprised too, as you say the icon is normally blanked out, but it hasn't been so far this season.

Just checked the OS, and it still states casting is not allowed!

I think it's just one of them things the club has to say is not allowed still, but if you can find a way around it then fair enough. You just can't email the club if your stream doesn't work via casting haha. 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, richinspain said:

I see that Wednesday's game is dark market only. Yet another game paid for but not available. I believe it will be the fifth out of the first ten games. Not bad going.

6 games have been available in 2 months, which will have cost £25 in total.

Those same 6 games will have cost UK none season ticket holder fans £60, plus Sky Sports/NowTV subscriptions to watch the other games so I don't think you have a bad deal, frustrating as it maybe to miss games.

On 02/09/2020 at 01:40, DesertRam said:

Saundees21 is probably Russian, mate

If you had written black, gay, disabled or female in there you would have got shredded for it. But because you decide to write off a whole nation based on their (admittedly suspect) foreign policy it's OK I guess?

4 hours ago, David said:

6 games have been available in 2 months, which will have cost £25 in total.

Those same 6 games will have cost UK none season ticket holder fans £60, plus Sky Sports/NowTV subscriptions to watch the other games so I don't think you have a bad deal, frustrating as it maybe to miss games.

No, it's not a bad deal. You're right, cost per game is very good compared with a UK supporter. I think what really gets my goat is that when RamsTV first started Spain wasn't in the list of blocked countries and so was able to watch all the league games. As of last year I now miss any games chosen for live screening. Yes, I could (and have in the past) payed a subscription to DAZN to watch those games being shown by them, but even then many (QPR included) are not available. There are many games made available for screening that aren't taken up, yet are still only available in black market countries. Still, Holland and Japan are very nice this time of year.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

No, it's not a bad deal. You're right, cost per game is very good compared with a UK supporter. I think what really gets my goat is that when RamsTV first started Spain wasn't in the list of blocked countries and so was able to watch all the league games. As of last year I now miss any games chosen for live screening. Yes, I could (and have in the past) payed a subscription to DAZN to watch those games being shown by them, but even then many (QPR included) are not available. There are many games made available for screening that aren't taken up, yet are still only available in black market countries. Still, Holland and Japan are very nice this time of year.

perhaps we should meet up again but, no, we wont be going to De Wallen again no matter how much you plead

4 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Safe travels ?

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

Who did the filming on Saturday? Was it Rams tv or somebody else? @OwenB557 I lost count of the number of times when the ball was in play and we either went to a replay that could have waited or the camera was focusing on who was on the sidelines.

It's always the home club that produce it I believe so it's never Rams TV when it's away. But I think EFL are doing them all at the moment instead of the club but that might have changed.

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

Who did the filming on Saturday? Was it Rams tv or somebody else? @OwenB557 I lost count of the number of times when the ball was in play and we either went to a replay that could have waited or the camera was focusing on who was on the sidelines.

We took the iFollow four-camera package on Saturday, I believe. 

Multiple Accounts

Any member found to have multiple accounts will have all their accounts permanently banned. If you have trouble accessing your account please contact us for help. https://dcfcfans.uk/contact/

Ooh blimey! Watch out  @Owen87ITK @OwenB557