RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 20/2/2018 at 12:47, TheAllestreeRam said:

Just seen this on the website, great news if you live in one of these countries! https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?nocache=1

There are a few good games on TV coming up. 

So, is tonight’s game available to watch on RamsTV? The statement says that all games will now be available, but I have received a message saying that due to contractual reasons tonight’s game can’t be shown.

confusedinspain

40 minutes ago, richinspain said:

So, is tonight’s game available to watch on RamsTV? The statement says that all games will now be available, but I have received a message saying that due to contractual reasons tonight’s game can’t be shown.

confusedinspain

The statement said “so now all games will be screened live in these countries”

now is now and not in the future.

well, now could be the past, depending if your typing now or reading now I suppose?

hope this helps.

41 minutes ago, richinspain said:

confusedinspain

Where did you get this message? If from the app notification it says it can only be shown 'in select countries' but to answer your question, yes the game tonight will be available to watch on RamsTV... but only in those countries on that page i think.

• 1 month later...