RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

sky involvement meaning DCFC don't get a feed?  I don't know but this situation hasn't arrived overnight.  If they haven't come to a rights agreement it infers there never was one

Negotiating a rights deal is not done in one go. There is plenty of negotiation but it seems the EFL have not or are unlikely to ever negotiate a rights deal in these countries, so have now opened it up to the clubs to do as they please with but while negotiations are going on the club cant just show what they like. This allows the club to effectively negotiate their own rights deal and broadcast whatever they like as they are not tied into anything that the EFL has already signed. Birmingham came early in the season so probably wasn't open to the clubs at that point.

As for not understanding the message, it is quite clear. If you are in one of the countries you can now watch a game that ordinarily the club would not have been able to show. 

Is it good news, relax. 

27 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

As for not understanding the message, it is quite clear. If you are in one of the countries you can now watch a game that ordinarily the club would not have been able to show. 

Is it good news, relax. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Que?

oiz6a4i.gif

I think he must have learned it from a book

6 hours ago, David said:

Not true.

Pope.png

Come on, you can do better than that, clearly photoshopped, everyone knows he would be tuned into 'Latinas love it large and loud' on the second screen.

6 minutes ago, Frogram said:

Watch it in Spain , but not in France , difficult to understand ( boo , hiss )

Can't you just nip over the border? :D