RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

1 minute ago, alexxxxx said:

Means that RamsTV will now show all games home and away in spain no matter if its on Sky.

The EFL have been unable to secure a TV rights deal in the below countries, because of this full RamsTV matchday live video will be available for fixtures that have been selected for television coverage only in the following countries. 

I would read that is if it is on sky then it wouldn't be on ramstv.  If it is on US then it wouldn't be shown either.  I can't remember why the Birmingham game was blacked out I'll take a look

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

The EFL have been unable to secure a TV rights deal in the below countries, because of this full RamsTV matchday live video will be available for fixtures that have been selected for television coverage only in the following countries. 

I would read that is if it is on sky then it wouldn't be on ramstv.  If it is on US then it wouldn't be shown either.  I can't remember why the Birmingham game was blacked out I'll take a look

They couldnt find any film crews who would park their vans up outside the ground.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Great news for the Pope and his guards, can watch tomorrow night now the Vatican City has made it on to the exclusion list. 

No broadband connection in the Sistine chapel I’m afraid 

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

?

Ah dont say anything....we could have all had fun watching the posts on this thread tonight when hes moaning about the lack of coverage.

Just now, David said:

Not true.

Pope.png

Think you will find he is plotted up in the basilica there mate ,,, whole different ball game,,, do dominoes do body of Christ deep pan

18 minutes ago, Spanish said:

@OwenB87?

21 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Not sure why if it is on Sky it would have any bearing on it - think it would just come down to rights. It is probably a new thing, hence why the birmingham one was still blacked out.

Edited by alexxxxx

22 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I really think they need to employ somebody who can put out a clear message that is incapable of misinterpretation, needs a comma or 2

6 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Not sure why if it is on Sky it would have any bearing on it - think it would just come down to rights. It is probably a new thing, hence why the birmingham one was still blacked out.

sky involvement meaning DCFC don't get a feed?  I don't know but this situation hasn't arrived overnight.  If they haven't come to a rights agreement it infers there never was one