RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

It's up and running alright now, no match time missed.

They obviously just wanted to spare us of 45 minutes of Colin Gibson, so in hindsight they've done a good job.

I wish they'd show replays of controversial incidents for us viewing from home (and overseas). It seems that the feed that we are watching is the feed that goes into the stadium and as a result we don't get to see the controversial incidents. Is there any way that the club could do two different feeds? One for us at home and one for the stadium? 

Just in case anybody from the club is reading this.

6 hours ago, RamO said:

I wish they'd show replays of controversial incidents for us viewing from home (and overseas). It seems that the feed that we are watching is the feed that goes into the stadium and as a result we don't get to see the controversial incidents. Is there any way that the club could do two different feeds? One for us at home and one for the stadium? 

Just in case anybody from the club is reading this.

Agreed it does spoil the delivery of what is an excellent show.  I pay money for this and we should be getting replays of all the key moments no excuses no wish washy edits.  Please sort this out it is damaging the experience

• 2 weeks later...

Totally confused ,, does that mean rams forest will be streamed live on rt if you are in Spain or another of the listed countries or is it the other way round?

3 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

Just seen this on the website, great news if you live in one of these countries! https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?nocache=1

There are a few good games on TV coming up. 

That is absolutely fantastic for me. Ive got all the sports channels here in India but they don't show football league, although they do show the bloody belgian league...

1 minute ago, archied said:

Totally confused ,, does that mean rams forest will be streamed live on rt if you are in Spain or another of the listed countries or is it the other way round?

Means that RamsTV will now show all games home and away in spain no matter if its on Sky.

Edited by alexxxxx