RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do they offer any sort of packages for a month or so? Or can you sign up and pay for a month and then cancel without any charges? My family is coming over to visit for a few weeks, and my Dad would like the opportunity to watch a few games while they're here.

Yep, £12.50 for the month. https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/08/ramstv-subscriptions-for-201718-buy-now

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do they offer any sort of packages for a month or so? Or can you sign up and pay for a month and then cancel without any charges? My family is coming over to visit for a few weeks, and my Dad would like the opportunity to watch a few games while they're here.

£12.50 per month to subscribe I'm not sure what that is in Mexican magic beans. The information is on the DCFC Web site. I'm surprised you don't subscribe. 

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

£12.50 per month to subscribe I'm not sure what that is in Mexican magic beans. The information is on the DCFC Web site. I'm surprised you don't subscribe. 

Especially being such a nostradamus on all things DCFC.

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I would but most Derby games are Saturday 3pm for you guys, so 8am for me. I teach at the University on Saturdays 8am - 2pm. Unfortunately I could only grab midweek games which are too few to make it worthwhile.

I'm mainly asking as I know my Dad will want the chance to watch the games while he is here.

Thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I would but most Derby games are Saturday 3pm for you guys, so 8am for me. I teach at the University on Saturdays 8am - 2pm. Unfortunately I could only grab midweek games which are too few to make it worthwhile.

I'm mainly asking as I know my Dad will want the chance to watch the games while he is here.

Thanks for the info

You can pay by game too. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You can pay by game too. 

Thanks. Do you or anybody else know whether the monthly subscription is per calender month or say every four weeks. If I signed up now, would I be paying a monthly subscription for literally one day?

The family arrives mid February, so if it's every four weeks we'll be able to get four matches while they're out here. They return on the 11th, which is incidentally when we play Forest but I assume that will be on Sky therefore not on RamsTV.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Thanks. Do you or anybody else know whether the monthly subscription is per calender month or say every four weeks. If I signed up now, would I be paying a monthly subscription for literally one day?

The family arrives mid February, so if it's every four weeks we'll be able to get four matches while they're out here. They return on the 11th, which is incidentally when we play Forest but I assume that will be on Sky therefore not on RamsTV.

I dont know for sure as I cant access details, owning a subscription. But its almost always 4 weeks from sign-up for monthly subscription services, I dont know of any streaming site that does it differently.

(EDIT: Streaming as in Netflix, NowTV etc. not the dodgy sort, mods  ;)  )

Edited by SaintRam

34 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

My subscription goes out once per calendar month.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Correct...is on Sky. 

5 hours ago, curtains said:

Just downloaded the RamsTv Apps .

I’ve been keeping up to date with the Rams on RamsTv without using the App but this has made it so much easier  

Brilliant. 

It’s really good if you’re up to date with everything. You can only see the last 20 or so stories and videos and so need to go to the website to catch up otherwise. I do agree however, the app is really easy to use (plus you don’t have to log in every time after not looking for updates more than 20 seconds ago :ph34r:)

Why can’t I get full screen with the app for live games ,,, on website sound is way too low ,, on app sound is great but picture is small