RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Oh poo..... so not on in The Yard?

Fa cup games aren't on rams TV, its on some foreign channels

If anyone hasn't been exposed to the commentary on RamsTV and is wondering why at times in the past Jack Woodward has been referred to as Alan Partridge, listen to the commentary on Winnall's goal. He's not a bad commentator, despite being absurdly positive which I think is a symptom of being employed by the club, but snippets like this do bring me chuckles during the games.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If anyone hasn't been exposed to the commentary on RamsTV and is wondering why at times in the past Jack Woodward has been referred to as Alan Partridge, listen to the commentary on Winnall's goal. He's not a bad commentator, despite being absurdly positive which I think is a symptom of being employed by the club, but snippets like this do bring me chuckles during the games.

I'd have loved it if he said Winnall had a foot like a traction engine.

Edited by Animal is a Ram

32 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'd have loved it if he said Winnall had a foot like a traction engine.

That's the line it reminded me of.

Would be great if he'd just shouted **** too

Just a question ,,, if we get promoted will rams tv still be able to stream all games live abroad as now or will there be restrictions as in fa cup?

8 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Thryker!!!

That...was liquid football.

I know the game is not live on Rams TV tonight, however does anyone know if the full game is being shown on Rams TV tomorrow or Sunday, like other league games? Daughters 16th Birthday party tonight so can´t watch or listen but I could avoid the score until the morning.

55 minutes ago, zaragozaram said:

I know the game is not live on Rams TV tonight, however does anyone know if the full game is being shown on Rams TV tomorrow or Sunday, like other league games? Daughters 16th Birthday party tonight so can´t watch or listen but I could avoid the score until the morning.

Full match replay will be shown as normal.

Edited by Saul Pimpson

1 hour ago, zaragozaram said:

Think it said online Sunday

19 hours ago, archied said:

Just a question ,,, if we get promoted will rams tv still be able to stream all games live abroad as now or will there be restrictions as in fa cup?

If we are promoted RamsTV won't be able to stream internationally because the games are often available by other broadcasters. 

5 hours ago, zaragozaram said:

If we win, you'll have a job not hearing about it, even in Zaragoza! But I always like trying to do a "Likely Lads" if I can't follow the game.

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 01:44, Papahet said:

Got laptop volume up to max and can barely hear a thing. 

Don't ask me to explain why but I use headphones on my laptop and the volume is perfect whereas I can barely hear it on the normal speakers on my laptop, phone and my iPad.

I just assumed it was because I'm partly deaf.