RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

6 minutes ago, JupiterRam said:

Really quiet today even with headphones. Downloaded a volume booster extension for chrome and it's helped a lot

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/volume-master/jghecgabfgfdldnmbfkhmffcabddioke?hl=en

This has made it listen-able but still at 600% volume, it's still a little quieter than I would choose to have it. As I'm typing this, the noise of the keyboard makes it too hard to hear the commentary.

You shouldn't need to download an extension to get a suitable volume.

Great service but I wish Jack Woodward would stop talking non-stop during the game. It's like a radio commentary, constantly explaining exactly what we can see.. He doesn't need to keep burbling away, some of the stuff is inane, including running through the strength of the Rams bench today by name. Think we know it by now!!

2 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

The higlights and interview content all seems to be available for free? Did i pay the subscription purely for radio derby commentary?

Yes.

The volume I guess could be a problem, but, you don’t have commentary in your ear at a live game in the stadium, unless you’re registered blind. So I can see it’s not great, and you’re paying for it, but it’s not the end of the world I suppose?

I agree about tv commentary being less is best also. The best commentators will say very little when it’s not needed, they don’t feel the need to fill.