RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

49 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Just watched the preview show on Rams TV - absolutely brilliant. It's like Football Focus (minus the crap) just for Derby. Rams TV is getting better all the time and i can only see all clubs (well at least Champ and Prem) doing this in future. At this present time, you can't beat sky / BT etc but they must looking over their shoulder and thinking about the impact of potentially 92 clubs all chipping away at their monopoly. Another feather in Mel's cap i say.

And the way in which in sky and especially BT keep putting up their prices, it won't be long before more fans 'move abroad' to watch RamsTV every week / game. Judging from the match day chat, i never knew so many fans live overseas. 

Nothing like a weekend away.

2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Just watched the preview show on Rams TV - absolutely brilliant. It's like Football Focus (minus the crap) just for Derby. Rams TV is getting better all the time and i can only see all clubs (well at least Champ and Prem) doing this in future. At this present time, you can't beat sky / BT etc but they must looking over their shoulder and thinking about the impact of potentially 92 clubs all chipping away at their monopoly. Another feather in Mel's cap i say.

And the way in which in sky and especially BT keep putting up their prices, it won't be long before more fans 'move abroad' to watch RamsTV every week / game. Judging from the match day chat, i never knew so many fans live overseas. 

Just watching it now.

How many times is Roger going to call Curtis Davies, Claude Davis?

Oh dear!

11 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Just watching it now.

How many times is Roger going to call Curtis Davies, Claude Davis?

Oh dear!

Could be worse, could have kept calling him Roger.

Never noticed before, but whoever they paid to design the font I hope they got a refund, tut tut shouldnt mix upper and lowercase characters like that.

17 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Can the gods of DCFC TV please fix this stream before the second half. It's Christmas.. Pleaseeee.

Probably your internet, you see the cog/wheel thing at the bottom of the player, you can choose the quality of the stream with that, try and lower the resolution to see if it runs more smoothly. 

Just now, GermanRam said:

Not Working as good as it has been Working the last Matches. Sound is always stopping. Quality in General lets say okay.

Is that RamsTv or the team itself?:lol: