RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

12 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

Did any one have problems watching the game from the app on Saturday? Or was it just on the desktop sight? The support team have told me they are looking into some problems they had on Saturday so that's probably what explains it. 

I had problems with the app but its was more or less okay when i switched to the desktop site. Normally the service is fine for me so just hoping this is a one off, shame it had to happen during this particular game and not reading for example

55 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

Did any one have problems watching the game from the app on Saturday? Or was it just on the desktop sight? The support team have told me they are looking into some problems they had on Saturday so that's probably what explains it. 

I was having massive problems on the desktop site, but the Android app wouldn't even let me log in (credentials failed).

Normally the service is OK and the stream only goes down 2-3times at the most during the game, but Saturday was diabolical

On 25/11/2017 at 18:26, OwenB87 said:

Sorry for anyone that had issues today.

I'm told there was a problem with Microsoft that was resolved pretty quickly and won't happen again. 

Owen

Tell Mel to get it sorted! I’d say him buying out Bill Gates and putting his own team in Microsoft would be the best way of doing it :ph34r:

On 25/11/2017 at 18:46, Carl Sagan said:

An interesting secondary market I hadn't thought about but that we must be getting is opposition fans signing up using the single-match option. If you look at the match thread on the OneBoro forum a lot of people were apparently watching (and moaning about the feed). I suspect many will have gone through a VPN, but I don't know what you can do to prevent that.

Boro opt out of iFollow along with villa, us, Leeds, Fulham and Sunderland I believe, hence why they tried to get rams tv as they dont have an equivalent.

Edited by alexxxxx

There has been a big improvement recently.

the revamped studio looks much better with the ground as the backdrop.

And owen is sitting up straight.

it does look very professional now.

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

There has been a big improvement recently.

the revamped studio looks much better with the ground as the backdrop.

And owen is sitting up straight.

it does look very professional now.

I agree, I think that was a one off, the last few streams have been very good for me otherwise. 

I am in France , paying the full whack . I have been patient so far , but tonight really pissed me off . Breaking down every 10 minutes , indecipherable messages on screen , having to keep logging in - is this the best we can expect ?. Can't somebody fix it ? 

Edited by GboroRam