RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

3 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

What browser are you using (although I don't think its the problem) ??

Am on Google the app does not work for me so always use the browser, am watching on an iPad, if it does drop out I always close the site and reload and log on again it always works for me

19 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I watched the whole game with zero issues. I was actually thinking at half time how great it is.

sorry for anyone that has issues because as well as wasting money you also missed he best performance SO FAR this season

i am currently googling flights for the play off final..

Why would you want to watch Cardiff and Sheff Utd play?

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Why would you want to watch Cardiff and Sheff Utd play?

Wolves are just unstoppable atm. And the best team at PPS so far too.

46 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Sorry for anyone that had issues today.

I'm told there was a problem with Microsoft that was resolved pretty quickly and won't happen again. 

Owen

Hope you are  right mate, It was particularly exasperating today. Usually seems to happen for first 15/20 

minutes or so - but was almost the whole match today, except for last 15 minutes. 

Kept saying error 404..

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

Sorry for anyone that had issues today.

I'm told there was a problem with Microsoft that was resolved pretty quickly and won't happen again. 

Owen

An interesting secondary market I hadn't thought about but that we must be getting is opposition fans signing up using the single-match option. If you look at the match thread on the OneBoro forum a lot of people were apparently watching (and moaning about the feed). I suspect many will have gone through a VPN, but I don't know what you can do to prevent that.

33 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

An interesting secondary market I hadn't thought about but that we must be getting is opposition fans signing up using the single-match option. If you look at the match thread on the OneBoro forum a lot of people were apparently watching (and moaning about the feed). I suspect many will have gone through a VPN, but I don't know what you can do to prevent that.

Is the League’s version not available on a match basis?

46 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Is the League’s version not available on a match basis?

I didn't know if that was an option. Some said they had given up on somehing called iFollow (is that the league one?) from bad previous experiences so had signed up to Rams TV for today's game. But were hating the Rams-based commentary! :)

48 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I didn't know if that was an option. Some said they had given up on somehing called iFollow (is that the league one?) from bad previous experiences so had signed up to Rams TV for today's game. But were hating the Rams-based commentary! :)

Yes, iFollow is the League’s version. I suppose they found it strange that the DCFC tv had DCFC biased commentary and pundits. Perhaps we could get Kenny Burns in to even it out a bit?

2 hours ago, DesertRam said:

Hope you are  right mate, It was particularly exasperating today. Usually seems to happen for first 15/20 

minutes or so - but was almost the whole match today, except for last 15 minutes. 

Kept saying error 404..

Mine kept saying error 0-3 but not sure what that's all about