RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 02/11/2017 at 21:24, Gritters said:

£45 for the season or £5 / month. I think the season is 9 months so I don't think there's much of a saving. There is a bit more than radio commentary though. I live in a radio Derby blackspot in Chezzy so I have it for a few away games but enjoy some of the pre match stuff and the match replays. I don't know if you can get them if you don't subscribe. In fact I don't know what you get if you pay and what you get free.

It is 45 for the year not the season, so you get 12 months, which means if you bought part way through the season then you'd get it until the same point the following season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gritters............fellow chessie  ram here.....I listen to Radio Derby through my TV    735    and put red button/todays games on so I can keep up with changing scores,     Reception perfect but scores delayed.    Hogs the telly but who cares....

Edited by t'oldu

I have live audio subscription , if I'm abroad can I upgrade or do I just go in and buy one match live stream for £5 and enter card / payment details? 

Edited by archied

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

WTF! Why is Dexter Fckin Blackstock on Rams TV!? 

Who next David Fckin Prutton

Didn't he play for both clubs?

3 minutes ago, Eddie Lewis said:

Anyone else having problems today? Using the app, it was fine before kick off now it stops every ten seconds, kicks me out and takes forever to get back in again

Listening to the RD audio and it's crackling and pauses every 10 seconds or so. You're not alone.