RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

14 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure there wasn't an option to do something like 'turn off autoplay'. I'll look for something for Chrome then. :) Annoying that they've started to do something like that, tbh can't see why they need to.

It doesn't seem too bad tbh, plus you can just close it by clicking the 'X' in the top right corner. I've found the 'X' can be hard to see at the start of some videos though. Think it's a nice simple way to make some more cash!

1 hour ago, SunnyRam said:

Seems strange not to work on the app, I've found this the best way to watch some games. What happened when you tried to watch it on the App Denmark? 

I just got a symbol as if the stream was loading but nothing happened. I assumed it wasn't being screened until I went to the website to check and there was a link to the stream.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I just got a symbol as if the stream was loading but nothing happened. I assumed it wasn't being screened until I went to the website to check and there was a link to the stream.

I think the program started just after 6-45pm, which is when I tuned in and the adverts were playing. What time did you try to watch?

2 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

Seems strange not to work on the app, I've found this the best way to watch some games. What happened when you tried to watch it on the App Denmark? 

I just never started. Like there were no conection. I remember another match where it was the other way around. Only the app worked. We were a couple of danes who tried yesterday. some result for everybody. Would be interesting to know if anybody saw the game on the app. I dont care if I have to use the app og the homepage. But it would be nice to know there to go.... :) Yesterday I missed the first 15-20 minutes before i tried the homepage. 

13 minutes ago, DC-1975 said:

It's on your season ticket card.

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

Can you not use your email? That's how I log in.

Cheers dudes. All good now.

It's not accepting me on the website still but I'm in the app. I've just reset my password and the new password doesn't work either. 

But it works on the app. 

Confused.com

Anyway, at least I can watch the U23's v Man City now.

Oh. No. No I can't.

Cus it has fooking finished now!!!! Sheep shagging, animal molesting, tin can building, traffic jam generating dump!! 

Lucky I'm upstairs or the dog would be getting it. The girls have been in my ear for the last hour too. "Daaaaad, I'm hungry". Greedy b*******. They've eaten once today it's about time they learned to cook. The big one is knocking in for 6 now. When I was 6 I had a full time job as Brett The Hitman Hart

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Cheers dudes. All good now.

It's not accepting me on the website still but I'm in the app. I've just reset my password and the new password doesn't work either. 

But it works on the app. 

Confused.com

Anyway, at least I can watch the U23's v Man City now.

Oh. No. No I can't.

Cus it has fooking finished now!!!! Sheep shagging, animal molesting, tin can building, traffic jam generating dump!! 

Lucky I'm upstairs or the dog would be getting it. The girls have been in my ear for the last hour too. "Daaaaad, I'm hungry". Greedy b*******. They've eaten once today it's about time they learned to cook. The big one is knocking in for 6 now. When I was 6 I had a full time job as Brett The Hitman Hart

They don't know they're born eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for putting this in here but I need a little bit of ramstv help which probably didn’t deserve its own thread and couldn’t find another appropriate one

I was looking into the possible subscriptions and struggling to get my head around it when looking online. I live in Sheffield and I’m annoyingly about half a mile out of a catchment area for radio Derby so it makes it annoying for away games. Can we not actually stream the games live if we live in the UK then? I’m unsure whether it’s worth it just to get the audio of Radio Derby for midweek away games (and also once I’ve paid my license fee I’m slighlt aggrevied to pay it another £5 a month on that service but it’s possinly another rant that).

I know this must be stuff that’s been over many times so apologies again but any help would be much appreciated!

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

Apologies for putting this in here but I need a little bit of ramstv help which probably didn’t deserve its own thread and couldn’t find another appropriate one

I was looking into the possible subscriptions and struggling to get my head around it when looking online. I live in Sheffield and I’m annoyingly about half a mile out of a catchment area for radio Derby so it makes it annoying for away games. Can we not actually stream the games live if we live in the UK then? I’m unsure whether it’s worth it just to get the audio of Radio Derby for midweek away games (and also once I’ve paid my license fee I’m slighlt aggrevied to pay it another £5 a month on that service but it’s possinly another rant that).

I know this must be stuff that’s been over many times so apologies again but any help would be much appreciated!

You can only stream the first team matches live abroad. The £5 a month subscription is for radio commentary and the full 90 minutes, normally the day after.

13 minutes ago, rynny said:

You can only stream the first team matches live abroad. The £5 a month subscription is for radio commentary and the full 90 minutes, normally the day after.

Ace, thankyou. I get confused as you see people on social media seemingly commenting on the game watching it and I couldn’t work out if it was ramstv or what.

Do people end up watching the 90 minutes then and is it worth it after you know the score ie is it worth the £5 a month? I kinda switched off when it was all happening in the summer as I’m not sure whether it’s the club trying to control the media or not, so I’m only just catching up.

If you could stream games live in the UK I would be throwing money at them but I guess this is some time away at the moment 

17 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Ace, thankyou. I get confused as you see people on social media seemingly commenting on the game watching it and I couldn’t work out if it was ramstv or what.

Do people end up watching the 90 minutes then and is it worth it after you know the score ie is it worth the £5 a month? I kinda switched off when it was all happening in the summer as I’m not sure whether it’s the club trying to control the media or not, so I’m only just catching up.

If you could stream games live in the UK I would be throwing money at them but I guess this is some time away at the moment 

You'll be able to stream some games in the UK legitimately next season, thanks to Mel sticking it to the EFL. 

All midweek games I think, and possibly others.

Until then, you'll have to make do with audio only, with full matches to follow.