RamsTV Feedback

On 15/09/2020 at 19:16, Srg said:

You should thank them. 

I pay a fiver a month as I can't receive RD in Oldbury.

The high point of tonight's commentary was Mr Steele announcing that he was taking a half-time comfort break.

I now have the option of reliving the entire match, or watching cement dry. Tough choice!

58 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Via Chromecast.

Ah, so that works now? Casting was impossible for live first team games when RamsTV came out. All pre-recorded stuff could be cast, even academy games, but first team games were blocked. The sound came out of the tv but the screen was blank. I shall give the next game a try.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Ah, so that works now? Casting was impossible for live first team games when RamsTV came out. All pre-recorded stuff could be cast, even academy games, but first team games were blocked. The sound came out of the tv but the screen was blank. I shall give the next game a try.

I was surprised too, as you say the icon is normally blanked out, but it hasn't been so far this season.

Just checked the OS, and it still states casting is not allowed!

Edited by reverendo de duivel
22 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I was surprised too, as you say the icon is normally blanked out, but it hasn't been so far this season.

Just checked the OS, and it still states casting is not allowed!

I think it's just one of them things the club has to say is not allowed still, but if you can find a way around it then fair enough. You just can't email the club if your stream doesn't work via casting haha.