RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

17 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Pre season was free last year, wasn't it?

Just an observation, not a criticism, in fact I don't think Derby make us pay for enough of the content tbh.

It was free a couple of years ago, not last year. But that was "tech test" almost, just to see how it worked.

9 hours ago, Colm said:

Anyone know if RamsTV live streaming works in Ireland? I would expect so but you never know! Relocating to Dublin in a couple of months

RamsTV will be able stream Sky Bet Championship fixtures that fall outside of the blocked hours (not between 14:15 – 17:15 on a Saturday) on the DCFC website domestically to supporters inside the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Isles. If a game is selected for live TV coverage outside the blocked hours then the fixture will be unavailable to Domestic supporters on RamsTV. Away DCFC fixtures that fall outside of the blocked hours will only be available Domestically at the home club's discretion and the EFL. Fixture taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming unless stated otherwise.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Related to Girona thread re: full game re-runs, as a monthly subscriber I wonder is it possible for ramstv to e-mail subscribers a link to the game directly in order to watch without knowing the score? Often very busy on weekends so could easily avoid score if a direct link was sent.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Is it £8 as a one off for today’s match?

Still a good price really. 

I paid £10 on Thursday and got the Gerona game too. I missed the Burton game as I was working.

I paid £16 to watch us play burton, another £16 to watch us play girona live plus £8 for two frothy pints of warm carling.

Nuffs enough.

12 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I paid £16 to watch us play burton, another £16 to watch us play girona live plus £8 for two frothy pints of warm carling.

Nuffs enough.

Fair play.

In my opinion this will be the best game of the three as it’ll give a good picture of how we will start the season.

But I understand, everyone’s got a limit.

27 minutes ago, Mckram said:

First preseason game I’ve bought on Rams tv today and pretty disappointed with it, keeps freezing and I have to refresh the browser before it will work again. 

Working fine for me, casting to my tv like a dream too.

tip: 

use the website not the app.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Working fine for me, casting to my tv like a dream too.

tip: 

use the website not the app.

I’m using a laptop and connecting to the tv via HDMI.

I’ve gone for a wired internet connection now which seems to have made it better. Still a bit of freezing though.

Can you use chromecast to the tv or are you using another way? 

1 hour ago, Mckram said:

I’m using a laptop and connecting to the tv via HDMI.

I’ve gone for a wired internet connection now which seems to have made it better. Still a bit of freezing though.

Can you use chromecast to the tv or are you using another way? 

I’m screen mirroring phone to my Apple TV device then onto the tv via hdmi.

I think it’s really always down to the internet or internal WiFi, because no matter if you get 10 people say it’s rubbish, you’ll always get one or two that say it’s fine.

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty much a daily lurker here, and I posted a few times a couple years ago when I made it to my first home game.  I am a RamsTV subscriber (since day one) and and have generally been happy with the product.  This summer, after the playoff final, I figured I would look to save some money for the summer and cancel until August.  I wasn't planning on using the service much over the summer anyway.  I went online and discovered that apparently the only way to cancel is to reach out via email to website@dcfc.co.uk and make the request.  So that's exactly what I did.  Here is where things get discouraging.

I first reached out to the website@dcfc.co.uk email address on the 29th of May requesting to freeze my monthly membership for the summer and asking about different payment models that might be available for the 2019/2020 season.  I received no response.  

I then followed up on the 18th of June as my subscription was set to renew with another charge due for the 21st of June.  I reiterated that I wished to cancel before that charge was made. 

On the 24th of June, I received an automated email alerting me of the automatic renewal despite my wishes to cancel.  I responded to this email requesting, once again, that my membership be discontinued.  I also requested to have the charge refunded.  

Two days later on the 26th of June, I still had not received a response to any of my three messages to the website@dcfc.co.uk address.  I then reached out to the Derby.county@dcfc.co.uk address with a summary of my previous attempts and a request to be put in touch with someone from customer support who could assist me on this matter.  This time I received an automated reply confirming that my query has been received and that there would be an aim to respond within 14 days.  

On July 10th, after that 14 days had passed with nothing but the automated reply, I decided to reach out directly via email to the club SLO.  I summarized my attempts to that point in my message and got nothing but the same automated reply about 14 days.  I again heard nothing until July 22, when I received another automated message to notify me that another month's subscription had been charged to my account.  ?

I sent out another series of emails that day to every email address I could find summarizing my grievances and asking to be refunded.  

Last Thursday night I received another email that appears automated confirming the cancellation of my subscription.  Nothing about any refund or any kind of apology.  Ironically, it is the time of the summer when I would have been re-subscribing if things had gone according to plan.

Long post, I know...sorry.  In retrospect I probably should have posted publicly here about this earlier in the summer and maybe I would have gotten some sound advice.  I guess at this point I would just ask if anyone has a reliable human customer support contact at the club they can put me in touch with?  I'm not trying to make a big issue out of this, just wish to be treated fairly.

Thanks all! ?

36 minutes ago, TKWhy said:

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty much a daily lurker here, and I posted a few times a couple years ago when I made it to my first home game.  I am a RamsTV subscriber (since day one) and and have generally been happy with the product.  This summer, after the playoff final, I figured I would look to save some money for the summer and cancel until August.  I wasn't planning on using the service much over the summer anyway.  I went online and discovered that apparently the only way to cancel is to reach out via email to website@dcfc.co.uk and make the request.  So that's exactly what I did.  Here is where things get discouraging.

I first reached out to the website@dcfc.co.uk email address on the 29th of May requesting to freeze my monthly membership for the summer and asking about different payment models that might be available for the 2019/2020 season.  I received no response.  

I then followed up on the 18th of June as my subscription was set to renew with another charge due for the 21st of June.  I reiterated that I wished to cancel before that charge was made. 

On the 24th of June, I received an automated email alerting me of the automatic renewal despite my wishes to cancel.  I responded to this email requesting, once again, that my membership be discontinued.  I also requested to have the charge refunded.  

Two days later on the 26th of June, I still had not received a response to any of my three messages to the website@dcfc.co.uk address.  I then reached out to the Derby.county@dcfc.co.uk address with a summary of my previous attempts and a request to be put in touch with someone from customer support who could assist me on this matter.  This time I received an automated reply confirming that my query has been received and that there would be an aim to respond within 14 days.  

On July 10th, after that 14 days had passed with nothing but the automated reply, I decided to reach out directly via email to the club SLO.  I summarized my attempts to that point in my message and got nothing but the same automated reply about 14 days.  I again heard nothing until July 22, when I received another automated message to notify me that another month's subscription had been charged to my account.  ?

I sent out another series of emails that day to every email address I could find summarizing my grievances and asking to be refunded.  

Last Thursday night I received another email that appears automated confirming the cancellation of my subscription.  Nothing about any refund or any kind of apology.  Ironically, it is the time of the summer when I would have been re-subscribing if things had gone according to plan.

Long post, I know...sorry.  In retrospect I probably should have posted publicly here about this earlier in the summer and maybe I would have gotten some sound advice.  I guess at this point I would just ask if anyone has a reliable human customer support contact at the club they can put me in touch with?  I'm not trying to make a big issue out of this, just wish to be treated fairly.

Thanks all! ?

14 days! That's just ridiculous. What kind of customer support is that? 

11 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

14 days! That's just ridiculous. What kind of customer support is that? 

They always respond very quickly. I'm sure they would have responded if an automatic cancellation was received as that's always been the case. Try emailing them using a different email address if you have one, could be an issue with your current one of the emails haven't gone into your spam/junk. @TKWhy

Edited by SunnyRam