RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

@OwenB87, you got in before I had chance to add another comment. Seriously, without wanting to brown nose, I've really enjoyed your commentary when you've done it. I don't know if you were being serious when you posted, but I would certainly have no problem. Keep up the excellent work, you and what must be a fairly big team to be able to produce such an excellent product, and at least this exiled Ram is very grateful for being able to follow my team even if it is from afar.

5 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

How would you feel if I told you I was taking over comms this season, dare I ask? ?

I'd be delighted personally, I've enjoyed your commentary of the youngsters (games in which commentary is far more important than the first team, may I add - half the kids look the same from the camera's position ? )

Of course fame can change a man, and I may come to detest you as much as the rest; but for now you have this fickle fans support!

Edited by SaintRam

4 hours ago, richinspain said:

@OwenB87, you got in before I had chance to add another comment. Seriously, without wanting to brown nose, I've really enjoyed your commentary when you've done it. I don't know if you were being serious when you posted, but I would certainly have no problem. Keep up the excellent work, you and what must be a fairly big team to be able to produce such an excellent product, and at least this exiled Ram is very grateful for being able to follow my team even if it is from afar.

No worries Rich, I wouldn't have taken offence even if you were being serious - I'm quite aware that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. And I agree on Fish, he's top notch. And thank you for the kind words too!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Mel, you’ve over done it this time.

£10 for three preseason games, all the interviews, all U23 goals from last season. Wassall long interview about academy is a must watch. No coincidence  or luck involved that we have the players in the academy that we have. A lot of the.players have been here nine years!!

9 minutes ago, Rampage said:

£10 for three preseason games, all the interviews, all U23 goals from last season. Wassall long interview about academy is a must watch. No coincidence  or luck involved that we have the players in the academy that we have. A lot of the.players have been here nine years!!

Mel! Done over cook it! You’ll blow your cover!

1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Pre season was free last year, wasn't it?

Just an observation, not a criticism, in fact I don't think Derby make us pay for enough of the content tbh.

Not the home games, think they were about £5 each

I paid the £10 sub to watch the 3 game bundle but couldnt watch the Burton game do to being at work, i thought i would watch it later. When i click on the Matchday live replay it says i need a subscription to watch when i have already paid. Is it because i didnt get to watch the original broadcast.

18 minutes ago, superzak said:

I paid the £10 sub to watch the 3 game bundle but couldnt watch the Burton game do to being at work, i thought i would watch it later. When i click on the Matchday live replay it says i need a subscription to watch when i have already paid. Is it because i didnt get to watch the original broadcast.

I don't think it's that because I watched live and see the same error "You must have a subscription to view this content."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/07/relive-rams-5-2-pre-season-victory-over-burton-albion

If it doesn't fix itself I will drop them an email, see what's going on

1 hour ago, David said:

I don't think it's that because I watched live and see the same error "You must have a subscription to view this content."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/07/relive-rams-5-2-pre-season-victory-over-burton-albion

If it doesn't fix itself I will drop them an email, see what's going on

Only a user with a monthly subscription can watch Full 90 replays.