RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

Bristol city

I am a man ahead of my time. My de Lorean car is parked outside. Time travel has its drawbacks. Do you want to know what the score was, if so get your own Dr Lorean. I am just off to the Derby County promotion parade in the year .... Get your own car, sucker. Eat dust.?

On 14/07/2019 at 01:04, Srg said:

Would love an option to mute the commentary. Listening to pure drivel isn’t very interesting. 

I much prefer Martin Fisher and Marc Edworthy to Jack n Shane, but I've probably banged that drum enough. I just think there are a lot of better options than Jack.

Although, as well as his Partridge-isms I am a huge fan of his trademark patter with Shane:
JW: "Isn't it a case of doing this helps with that?"
SN: "No, I wouldn't say so"
JW: "Yes"

Really enthralling personality. Better than Dawes and Ramage, mind.

Although muting the commentary wouldn't be that different to muting the sound entirely for away games, cos they're in a room back at PP and the sound levels are way off, so there's your solution for half the games! ? 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I much prefer Martin Fisher and Marc Edworthy to Jack n Shane, but I've probably banged that drum enough. I just think there are a lot of better options than Jack.

Although, as well as his Partridge-isms I am a huge fan of his trademark patter with Shane:
JW: "Isn't it a case of doing this helps with that?"
SN: "No, I wouldn't say so"
JW: "Yes"

Really enthralling personality. Better than Dawes and Ramage, mind.

Although muting the commentary wouldn't be that different to muting the sound entirely for away games, cos they're in a room back at PP and the sound levels are way off, so there's your solution for half the games! ? 

I like Shinner. He says it as he sees it, and celebrates more fervently than me when we score. Jack I think tries too hard, but I don't find him that bad that I would turn the sound off. Mark Edworthy was pretty awful when Ramstv first started, but he is pretty good now. Martin Fisher you can spot his pedigree straight away, an excellent commentator in my opinion.

Edited by richinspain
Missed word

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I like Shinner. He says it as he sees it, and celebrates more fervently than me when we score. Jack I think tries too hard, but I don't find him that bad that I would turn the sound off. Mark Edworthy was pretty awful when Ramstv first started, but he is pretty good now. Martin Fisher you can spot his pedigree straight away, an excellent commentator in my opinion.

Aye tbf I do like Shinner. His time is just marred by my probably overboard dislike of Jack ? I wish we got some Shinner + Fisher commentary.