RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Audio feed cut out for me at the beginning of the second half and hasn't come back yet. Anyone else having this problem?

Radio Derby’s problem, I’m told (I assume you’re referring to the audio commentary).

Just now, OwenB87 said:

Radio Derby’s problem, I’m told (I assume you’re referring to the audio commentary).

Yeah I thought it might have been. Think quite a few others had the same problem for ten minutes but it came back eventually.

I should have taken the hint and switched it off! ?

Gibbo interviewing FL is unwatchable. A question is never even asked, the answer is always given within the question.

Gibbo: A disappointing night but a case of move on to the next game?

FL: Yes.

Gibbo: Just one of those occasions where things don't go your way but roll up your sleeves and back to the training ground?

Even Kim Jong Un would blush at this coverage.

4 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Gibbo interviewing FL is unwatchable. A question is never even asked, the answer is always given within the question.

Gibbo: A disappointing night but a case of move on to the next game?

Gibbo: Just one of those occasions where things don't go your way but roll up your sleeves and back to the training ground?

Even Kim Jong Un would blush at this coverage.

The only difference between now and his Radio Days are the awkward questions. 

On 18/04/2019 at 10:09, David said:

Countries without TV deals with Pitch International, list of those can be found here https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?nocache=1

Though some countries don’t have deals with Pitch International and aren’t on the list to watch on Rams TV. 

Or I imagine mostly some sports channels do have deals with Pitch and opt not to show it leaving those elsewhere s.o.l.

2 hours ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

The stream is appalling today, barely connecting ?

54 minutes ago, Kevinhector10 said:

Stream was rubbish today on and off all the time constantly having to refresh the page, Video and audio streams

Worked ok for me, until the very end.

I have this bizarre thing where if i answer the phone, the stream cuts out and it is almost impossible to get back.